Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Snowboarding November 19th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Equipment

lonerider wrote:
wrote:
I found an another board, I think I'm gonna go for this one. Palmer
Ride 160 with same shoes and same bindings. I liked it. Any
Forum: Snowboarding November 19th 06, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Equipment

I found an another board, I think I'm gonna go for this one. Palmer
Ride 160 with same shoes and same bindings. I liked it. Any
suggestions? Should I buy this?
Forum: Snowboarding November 17th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Equipment

I am sorry the shoes are Northwave Three, I misspelled it.
Forum: Snowboarding November 17th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Equipment

Thanks guys for your responses. I am 180cm (5'10'') , 80kg (176 lbs),
I am a male, I wear 43 europe (10 US) size shoes. I did not go for that
K2 board. I also changed location so that shop is no...
Forum: Snowboarding November 13th 06, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Equipment

I need help on choosing a snowboard. I am a beginner to intermediate
rider. I found a K2 Fuse board at the local shop. The guy at the store
recommended me Burton Moto boots with some K2 bindings that...
Forum: Snowboarding November 3rd 06, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Nidecker Boards

Thanks a lot everyone for your help.

I think I am not gonna get that Nidecker Blade, I could go for a Venue
board since I will travel to Italy in a week, it could be cheaper over
there. I was...
Forum: Snowboarding October 31st 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Nidecker Boards

wrote:
lonerider wrote:
wrote:
Hi there,

I am looking for a 2006 Nidecker Blade board. What are your
suggestions? Should I...
Forum: Snowboarding October 31st 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Nidecker Boards

lonerider wrote:
wrote:
Hi there,

I am looking for a 2006 Nidecker Blade board. What are your
suggestions? Should I buy it? Is Nidecker a good brand? I am a
Forum: Snowboarding October 29th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Nidecker Boards

Hi there,

I am looking for a 2006 Nidecker Blade board. What are your
suggestions? Should I buy it? Is Nidecker a good brand? I am a
beginner-intermediate boarder. An universal/freeride board would...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9