Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: danial65
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 4th 12, 04:01 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By danial65
Norway seems like a good place and best for ski....

Norway seems like a good place and best for ski.
I prefer to go on such type of places on vacations and would like to spend time in such superb places.

gold coast reception venues...
Forum: Marketplace October 4th 12, 03:47 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By danial65
Smile Ski accommodation in Mexico

Hi everyone,
I want to know about the ski accommodation in Mexico because one of my friend have to go there soon and he is searching a ski accommodation which is good but cheap in price.
gold coast...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts October 4th 12, 03:42 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By danial65
There are many places but I think Breckenridge is...

There are many places but I think Breckenridge is the best place than others. It is also cheap than vail and aspen. It is a place where you can spend and enjoy your vacations.

gold coast reception...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts October 4th 12, 03:31 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By danial65
I agree with you that Loon Mountain is a major...

I agree with you that Loon Mountain is a major ski resort and people like to go there for hiking. I think it is a best ski resort. I wish to go there and spend my vacations.
gold coast reception...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 2nd 12, 03:57 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By danial65
Thanks you all of you guys. I also thinking about...

Thanks you all of you guys. I also thinking about La Grave.
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 27th 12, 02:53 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By danial65
best ski resort?

Hi all,
I'm new in this forum and I want to know about the best ski resort in Europe. I have a plan to go there with my family and friend. I search many sites but this forum have some great...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6