Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GoHabsGo
Forum: Snowboarding January 25th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 4
Posted By GoHabsGo
Getting out of flow bindings

wrote in news:1169740970.099259.145430
@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Are they 'pinging' back up as you try and take your boot out? If so
tighten the bolts that the...
Forum: Snowboarding January 22nd 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By GoHabsGo
Telling time on the slopes

When the lift closes, it's time to go :)
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 25
Posted By GoHabsGo
Telling time on the slopes

When the lift closes, it's time to go :)
Forum: Snowboarding January 15th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By GoHabsGo
Base depth?

Does anyone know how they measure the base depth on ski hills? I assume
there is some kind of method to this?
Forum: Snowboarding January 15th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 8
Posted By GoHabsGo
Seeking 12yr Old Beginner Snowboarding Equipment Recommendations and Advices

No Way wrote in news:o48gq2h3d7qmmejpbs04cfaju5b56gq4a5@
4ax.com:

Oh, and one thing I forgot to ask was what useful or necessary
accessories or items I should also purchase for her...
Forum: Snowboarding November 17th 06, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 0
Posted By GoHabsGo
Condos in Stowe?

Hi all,

We're planning a trip for March and are looking at possibly renting a condo
for our stay. Needs to sleep 8 and be close to the mountain. Anyone have
any links to good deals for...
Forum: Snowboarding August 23rd 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By GoHabsGo
Morrow Lithium too Stiff?

"lonerider" wrote in
:

GoHabsGo wrote:
Hi all,

I have been boarding for one complete season and...
Forum: Snowboarding August 18th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 6
Posted By GoHabsGo
Morrow Lithium too Stiff?

Hi all,

I have been boarding for one complete season and wondering is the Lithium
known to be a stiff board? I am 5'11" & 175lbs and do mostly trails but
try to jump once and a while and can do a...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8