Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xcskier09
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 20th 08, 09:31 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By xcskier09
I don't think your assumption of creating the...

I don't think your assumption of creating the pilot classic binding just for the pursuit is quite accurate considering the old pilot skate boots and pursuit boots were compatable with the profile...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 30th 08, 03:56 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By xcskier09
Isthere anyone out there that capped the two...

Isthere anyone out there that capped the two final races in canmore?
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 11th 08, 03:40 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By xcskier09
the links to stages 3 and 4 are posted above, I...

the links to stages 3 and 4 are posted above, I am sure 5 7 and 8 will be posted as soon as Adam has them ready
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 3rd 07, 10:23 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By xcskier09
I haven't downloaded the races yet but was...

I haven't downloaded the races yet but was wondering if it was an NRK or Eurosport broadcast. And is it possible for anyone to upload eurosport broadcasts in the future for us english speaking folk...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 19th 07, 01:49 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By xcskier09
Smile Beitostolen World Cup

Is anyone going to be able to record and make a torrent of the upcoming world cup races in Beitostolen? It would be much appreciated.
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 13th 07, 06:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By xcskier09
I second that

I second that
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 12th 07, 06:29 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By xcskier09
Mininova is not working I think their server is...

Mininova is not working I think their server is down.
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 07, 04:28 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By xcskier09
I agree getting rid of the mass start races...

I agree getting rid of the mass start races wouldn't be a good thing. Racing makes more sense to the average joe with the mass starts and can become very exciting especially in the womens races. I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 26th 07, 01:54 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By xcskier09
Interesting to see how the officials called the...

Interesting to see how the officials called the shots when it came to skating and classicing during the sprints. Seemed as though they were quite strict during the qualification as a few men were...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 21st 07, 05:08 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By xcskier09
Men's Individual Classic Sprint 1. Jens...

Men's Individual Classic Sprint
1. Jens Svartedal (Nor)
2. Vassili Rotchev (Rus)
3. Devon Kershaw(Can)

Men's Team Freestyle Sprint - don't have to pick names, i'm just guessing
who it will...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 20th 07, 02:52 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By xcskier09
China World Cups

is there anybody who can post a torrent of the world cup races in china over the past week?

thanks,

matt
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 13th 07, 07:28 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By xcskier09
I think you mean a sharp hack saw rather than a...

I think you mean a sharp hack saw rather than a dull one??
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 13th 07, 03:40 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By xcskier09
The front pivot bar on the s-lab boots is inset...

The front pivot bar on the s-lab boots is inset further than the older pilot boots causing the bumper or stopper to be compressed more. Just shave off the first "rung", or more, of the stopper and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 07, 04:20 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By xcskier09
thank you very much...eagerly awaiting to watch...

thank you very much...eagerly awaiting to watch these
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 07, 03:32 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By xcskier09
All thomas did was give his opinion on the...

All thomas did was give his opinion on the coaching situation and said he could not operate under those conditions set by Inge. In no way did he attack the reputation or integrity of him.
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 18th 07, 09:15 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By xcskier09
I have been reading through your technique...

I have been reading through your technique threads and notice you pay detailed attention to technique although the efficiency of this Double-push leg stroking technique is questionable. As you leap...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 18th 07, 08:49 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By xcskier09
I see the logic in registering with this WCSN if...

I see the logic in registering with this WCSN if all you want to do is watch the race right away never to be watched again. But if you want to burn the race onto dvd, have better much better...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 13th 07, 09:11 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By xcskier09
check the newest thread posted by ale

check the newest thread posted by ale
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 13th 07, 02:57 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By xcskier09
The new s-labs are stiffer than the silver rs...

The new s-labs are stiffer than the silver rs carbons and have improved arch support. Many comments I have heard is that in the longer races people's arch's don't get as sore. I enjoy them.
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 12th 07, 04:13 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By xcskier09
That would be great

That would be great
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 12th 07, 03:30 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By xcskier09
The val de fiemme races have been posted for a...

The val de fiemme races have been posted for a couple days but there is no one seeding.
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 10th 07, 05:50 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By xcskier09
Most commonly the metal scrapers are used for...

Most commonly the metal scrapers are used for base prep not regular scraping of skis.
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 8th 07, 11:12 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By xcskier09
I can only download 99.6% of the munich races and...

I can only download 99.6% of the munich races and it looks like many others are in the same boat. If the originator of the torrent would seed for the final bit of the torrent then I am sure that...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23