Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 9:44 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:

Given that you are no longer in that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 8:56 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:14 pm, wrote:

On Mar 9, 12:12 am, The Real Bev wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

On Mar 9, 8:10 pm, wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:36 am, Richard Henry wrote: On Mar 9, 12:23 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 4:30 pm, VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
I take you were at Grand Targhee? I don't recognize that other place?

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 4:30 pm, VtSkier wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
I take you were at Grand Targhee? I don't recognize that other place?

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 2:28 pm, BrritSki wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:
Do try...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 2:19 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:

Since then, Bert's personal spelling of hypocirite has...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Scott not allowed in Canada

On Mar 8, 12:48 pm, Harry wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:46:56 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

That, too, is bull****. ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Scott not allowed in Canada

On Mar 8, 4:17 am, wrote:
On Mar 7, 5:41 pm, twobuddha wrote:

The difference between me and you, drunk, is that I
havn't had a drink in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 9, 12:12 am, The Real Bev wrote:
klaus wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
klaus wrote:
wrote:
It's a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

On Mar 9, 8:36 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 9, 12:23 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,

Harry...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 10th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

On Mar 9, 4:23 am, Harry wrote:
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 07:23:57 -0000, (Jeff Davis)
wrote this crap:

In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 9th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 8, 5:19 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
klaus wrote:
wrote:
It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 9th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 8, 4:10 pm, klaus wrote:
wrote:

It's a shame you find it necessary to jump in flaming to reply to a
post about skiing.

It's...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

On Mar 8, 3:59 am, Harry wrote:
On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:38:02 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

He also told stories about friends who had made...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 8, 8:52 am, lal_truckee wrote:
I take you were at Grand Targhee? I don't recognize that other place?

wrote:
... locals tell me you can get...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

On Mar 8, 2:09 am, wrote:
Bert-a-bert-a-bert-a-bert thus spake:

I was making grand
sweeping GS turns down the groomed black diamonds at a great rate of
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By [email protected]
A good day at Grand Targee

I had a great day at Grand Targee today. Bluebird morning, lots of
stupendous photos. It was my second time at Grand Targee, but last
time I was there you could not see two feet in the fog on the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 8th 08, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

I had a great ski yesterday at Jackson Hole. This year's trip was
better than last, because the snow held up all day. Jackson Hole is a
great area, with lots of terrain for everybody. It was fun to...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19