Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Cartman
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 20th 11, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 438
Posted By Dave Cartman
Let it go

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

The punchline is that you gappers like to lick each other, and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 29th 11, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 438
Posted By Dave Cartman
Let it go

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Aug 28, 12:54 pm, Richard Henry ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 9th 11, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave Cartman
sigh

In article ,
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:58:26 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

By a chain of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 12th 11, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 46
Posted By Dave Cartman
good skiing today

In article
,
pigo wrote:

We're talking about some golf in Hawaii sometime. I'll let you know.
Maybe we...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 9th 11, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 46
Posted By Dave Cartman
good skiing today

In article
,
pigo wrote:

On Jul 4, 12:25*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 4th 11, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 46
Posted By Dave Cartman
good skiing today

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

two lifts running at Alpine, top to bottom coverage, off piste sun
cupped but softened nicely and provided...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 25th 11, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Dave Cartman
The way things used to be...

In article ,
The Real Bev wrote:

//Walt

Sheer Looxury...

I love this meme so much!

Jesus, your family...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 19th 11, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Dave Cartman
The way things used to be...

In article ,
Walt wrote:

On 3/12/2011 2:02 PM, wrote:

Such luxury. We made our own...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 10th 11, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave Cartman
Good Stuff

In article ,
Walt wrote:

On 2/10/2011 8:43 AM, downhill wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Feb 8, 10:24 pm, Richard...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 8th 11, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave Cartman
superbowl

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:15:35 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

In article...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 8th 11, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave Cartman
superbowl

In article ,
wrote:

Anyone see any good superbowl commercials? My favorite was the Thor
movie. I also liked the Captain America...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 23rd 11, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Cartman
Weird physics / chemistry curiousity.

In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jan 22, 8:02*am, wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 18th 11, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 41
Posted By Dave Cartman
Real skiing talk

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Dave Cartman wrote:

I use a free newsgroup server and do not have to deal with google
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 11, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 41
Posted By Dave Cartman
Real skiing talk

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
On Jan 17, 1:10 pm, wrote:

Too...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 11, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave Cartman
update

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Got some nastar runs in.
heading back to NY going back via 100 want to hit some ski shops

I'm glad...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 11, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Dave Cartman
Mammoth report

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

If I remember correctly, Jeff Bridges is reasonably well known.
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 13th 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Dave Cartman
Mammoth report

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Jan 11, 6:43*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 9th 11, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave Cartman
Kissin' Cousins

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

One of Elvis' worst movies is on TCM right now. It was largely...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 150
Posted By Dave Cartman
Just for fun

In article
,
Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:

See! Not so funny, now? *Wait until I tell Tiffany, Amber,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 11, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 150
Posted By Dave Cartman
Just for fun

In article ,
wrote:

I don't understand your problem. There's nothing wrong with listing
the synagogues in Seattle. The...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 3rd 11, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave Cartman
Interesting

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

On 1/2/11 2:23 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

Costner supposedly chose to wear ski boots in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 1st 11, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Cartman
legal: 2/5/06 Snowboard death at Alpine Meadows

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

In article
,
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 29th 10, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 67
Posted By Dave Cartman
Scratch one snowboarder

In article
,
Evojeesus wrote:

On Dec 29, 4:12*pm, pigo wrote:
On Dec 29,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 29th 10, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 67
Posted By Dave Cartman
Scratch one snowboarder

In article ,
Ted Waldron wrote:

I also wear a helmet biking, even though the evidence is murky about the
benefits, and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 25th 10, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Cartman
Intuition Boot Liners

In article ,
VtSkier wrote:

Tell you why. My wife had a "cardiac incident"
yesterday and was taken to the hospital in an
ambulance....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100