Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeff Davis
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 23rd 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeff Davis
Good 2 C Scott Abraham

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:36*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
Dish girls. *Who's...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 4th 09, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeff Davis
Las Lenas

Dish girls. Who's skiing down south?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

There are two antagonistic systems in the body: the clotting system...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

Remember how we laughed at them while standing under the antlers in
Jackson...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 13, 6:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 13, 3:42*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

You couldn't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

The only medication I've been prescribed is Coumadin for pulmonary
emboli.

Would you...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

You have my address, freak. Show up. Take your chances.

It will never...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 13, 5:41*pm, TheOtherGuy wrote:

Sorry, but I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
TheOtherGuy wrote:

If you ever show up at my house, the local police force will be
pulling up...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
The Real Bev wrote:

Are we sure Mr. Barlow wasn't talking about the President of the CSA? That guy
was pretty good at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Jeff has been claiming that a certificate that he completed a Level III
avalanche...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

He did, ****wad. He's just not splitting hairs with you, or playing
your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
TheOtherGuy wrote:
More of your usual distortion and lying.

No. This is your distortion and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Wow. He's got a sticker on his truck?

You couldn't join if you tried. Haven't you seen...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 13, 8:10*am, TheOtherGuy wrote:

Let's see... I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
TheOtherGuy wrote:

About the only thing Jeff is accomplished at is name-dropping,
bull****ting...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 338
Posted By Jeff Davis
Rule #1

In article ,
Richard Henry wrote:

You seem to know Jeff pretty well. Is he a certified mountain...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:

Yeah, that's a common...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 12:59*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

You don't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

If you're an American, then I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am not
one.

Live...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
Richard Henry wrote:

Note to Itchy Chin: this is just what you sound like to others ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:
On May 12, 8:31*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

"...people...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

...people laughed at me!

We're all laughing you, ****wad. People who complete a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Jeff Davis
anniversary

In article ,
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I teach leadership, dumbass. And we see who is NOT.
And try to treat people...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100