A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
I find it hilarious that big-mouthed libtard Lindsey Vonn... by Jack Fake
couldn't beat a snowboarder on a set of borrowed skis.
Today 03:50 AM
by Jack Fake Go to last post
0 2 Alpine Skiing
Lindsey Vonn looks like a typical liberal horse's ass. by Wentz
Very happy to see her fail after her immature ignorant behavior on a world stage.
Yesterday 07:45 PM
by Wentz Go to last post
0 13 Alpine Skiing
Lindsey Vonn looks like a typical liberal horse's ass. by Wentz
Very happy to see her fail after her immature ignorant behavior on a world stage.
Yesterday 07:45 PM
by Wentz Go to last post
0 12 Snowboarding
How about that Ester Ledecka? by USA
I am SO PROUD of her amazing accomplishment. Congratulations Ester!
Yesterday 01:59 PM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
2 14 Alpine Skiing
The most ironic statement Scott's ever made... by Jay Pique[_2_]
"Holy ****, you really believe your own fantasies, eh, freak? How pathetic." I give you Scott Spittle Barak Abraham,...
Yesterday 01:35 PM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
4 22 Alpine Skiing