Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_15_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 27th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By ant[_15_]
breckenbowls

snoig wrote:
On Jan 24, 4:28 am, "ant" wrote:
snoig wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:19 am, "ant" wrote:
RogueIT wrote:
Which is harder,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 27th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By ant[_15_]
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article
], No
Balls Baker wrote:

No, you idiot. Responding to a troll is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 08, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By ant[_15_]
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

The Real Bev wrote:

I don't understand why commercial websites make it difficult to find
information. Nobody goes there for entertainment, they go to find out
something specific about a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 131
Posted By ant[_15_]
Goin' Big For Warren Miller

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Walt wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Bull****. In between storms we have enough traffic in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 08, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By ant[_15_]
boulder/denver ski resort suggestion

lal_truckee wrote:
wrote:
Hello All,

I am going on a buisness trip in Boulder on mid-February.

I did a business trip to Boulder back in the days I was working for...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 26th 08, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 3
Posted By ant[_15_]
Atomic 185cm GS:12 Race

B3N20L10 wrote:
I saw this on ebay, looks loike a really good deal for a Giant Slalom
ski, but only a few hours left on it.

Just about to hit its maximum mileage, eh?

--
ant
Don't try to email...
Replies: 37
Posted By ant[_15_]
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Walt wrote:

This works *if* you have all your Flash crap installed and tweaked
just right, and *if* you have a high enough bandwidth connection.

Missing either one? You're SOL.

I don't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By ant[_15_]
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Dave Cartman wrote:

This is Colbert suggesting that if you are going to introduce a bill
requiring the display of the 10 Commandments, actually knowing what
they are would be beneficial to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 08, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By ant[_15_]
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Dave Cartman wrote:

I enjoy them both, but liked "The Daily Show's" usually even handed
approach to politics and world events. However, with the ongoing
writer's strike, it looks to me like...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Posted By ant[_15_]
Told You So, Dick

Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Jeffy, Jeffy. You're starting to sound like...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 25th 08, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_15_]
Parking in Vail

twobuddha wrote:

Use Lionshead. Shorter walk.

Although if you're an old overweight man, you could probably do with the
exercise.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

snoig wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:19 am, "ant" wrote:
RogueIT wrote:
Which is harder, Horseshoe bowl or the imperial bowl?

Hard? Mate, it's Breckenridge.

Your...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 24th 08, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By ant[_15_]
WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Dave Cartman wrote:
(disclaimer: I have no affiliation to Andrew Mclean, business or
otherwise. I just think this was cool.)

Colbert Report 1/23/08 - RSA's own Andrew Mclean was Stephen...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_15_]
Parking in Vail

Walt wrote:
RogueIT wrote:

...my father in law wants to go to Vail for one day.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I should park ...

I'd recommend parking at Copper.

Parking...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By ant[_15_]
breckenbowls

RogueIT wrote:
Which is harder, Horseshoe bowl or the imperial bowl?

Hard? Mate, it's Breckenridge.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!
I'm using the latest spammer/scammer's
email addy.
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By ant[_15_]
Utah in Feb

wrote:
While I love Alta/Snowbird and DV don't overlook Snowbasin. But the
best days I have has the last two years, including yesterday (Friday)
has been at Powder Mountain...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By ant[_15_]
Goode Skis

VtSkier wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
DZN wrote:
Super light carbon fiber skis. Anyone ever ski 'em. They sound
interesting and I can use a new pair of skis. They're hard to find
and demo...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By ant[_15_]
Boots for flat feet, low instep

Buckaroo wrote:

I've been to a couple of boot fitters (MasterFit U folks and others)

Don't get dazzled by the MasterFit thing. Some are good, some are salesmen.

and tried on a number of stock...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By ant[_15_]
"Your Responsibility Code" Interpretation...Ugh

MoonMan wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"ant" wrote:

It was always interesting, being in a group of instructors...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 11th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 114
Posted By ant[_15_]
"Your Responsibility Code" Interpretation...Ugh

Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 11, 10:26 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"Walt" wrote in message

Bob F...