Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 1.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SkiGuy
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 28th 13, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By SkiGuy
rectum.skiing.alpine

On May 28, 10:52*am, twobuddha wrote:
Yet you have never ONCE posted to this ******** about them.

There you go lying again or maybe it's just that your alcohol-pickled
brain...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 12, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 95
Posted By SkiGuy
Theoretical maximum vertical

On Mar 7, 10:56*am, TwoButtHole wrote:
*You wouldn't last ten seconds.

I can hold my breath for close to two minutes, so I think I'd last
that long before your lack of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 7th 12, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 95
Posted By SkiGuy
Theoretical maximum vertical

Really? *Know how to find the Campbell Basin lodge come noon on Friday? *I'll be there.

Hey, TwoButtHole, you know what really defines being a PUSSY? A
feeble, old, overweight, has-been geezer...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 6th 12, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2012-03-06 18:24:37 +0000, SkiGuy said:

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 6th 12, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 95
Posted By SkiGuy
Theoretical maximum vertical

On Mar 5, 1:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2012 10:46:58 AM UTC-8, SkiGuy wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:41*am, Richard Henry
*wrote:
I have averaged about...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 6th 12, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2012-03-05 18:46:58 +0000, SkiGuy said:

Forget about lifts, get in shape and then start skinning up. Greg
Hill, of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 5th 12, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 95
Posted By SkiGuy
Theoretical maximum vertical

On Feb 28, 11:41*am, Richard Henry wrote:
I have averaged about 30,000 feet vertical on the days when I kept
track this year. *I recall trying to max out at Mammoth back in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 24th 12, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 30
Posted By SkiGuy
killington report Chasing the i

On Feb 23, 5:16*pm, down_hill wrote:
The real reason
for the shoulder demise is I retired from competitive hockey when I took
out a goaltenderoutside of crease 3...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 13th 12, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 12, 2:11*pm, twobuddha wrote:

****ley, he just called you a decrepit, pathetic, old smelly pussy.
Even I rarely describe you in such florid terms. *I just stick...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 12th 12, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 11, 5:14*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Now if you'd just not quote him...

--
Cheers, Bev

Good idea. Will do. He never says anything worth repeating anyways.

SG
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 12th 12, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 12, 5:50*am, down_hill wrote:
SkiGuy wrote:

That said, I have to admit I enjoy dropping in here occasionally and
poking TwoDiapers to see if he is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 12th 12, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 10, 4:59*pm, down_hill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/10/2012 09:37 AM, SkiGuy wrote:

Thanks for proving you are the nets ultimate blowhard pussy,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 11th 12, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 10, 3:53*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:37*am, SkiGuy wrote:

You "could give a ****" where I live but won't answer the simple
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 10th 12, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

You "could give a ****" where I live but won't answer the simple
question of WHY YOU INSIST I GIVE YOU MY VERIFIABLE NAME AND ADDRESS.

Your alcohol-pickled brain just can't see the contradiction in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 10th 12, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 9, 2:57*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 9, 10:52*am, SkiGuy wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing February 9th 12, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 9, 7:56*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 8, 6:31*pm, SkiGuy wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing February 9th 12, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 8, 5:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 7, 7:23*pm, SkiGuy wrote:

On Feb 5, 11:33*am, twobuddha wrote:

Speaking...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 8th 12, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Feb 5, 11:33*am, twobuddha wrote:
Speaking of lame, pussy, what's your real name and verifiable
identity?

Why would you want my name and address? How is that relevant...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 5th 12, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By SkiGuy
Dead and Stinking: Newbies flee in horror from this ********.

On Jan 29, 11:29*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:51*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On Jan 28, 9:43*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 12, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By SkiGuy
28,423

Congratulations, Scott. 28,423 in RSA since 2001. OCD or what?????
I'd suggest that for 2012 you work on getting a life!
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 7th 11, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Posted By SkiGuy
What is the definition of lunatic?

On Dec 1, 7:44*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 1, 9:18*am, SkiGuy wrote:

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 1st 11, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Posted By SkiGuy
What is the definition of lunatic?

On Nov 29, 9:43*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 29, 7:48*pm, SkiGuy wrote:

According to an Interwebz authority (that'd be me): Anyone who posts
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 45
Posted By SkiGuy
What is the definition of lunatic?

According to an Interwebz authority (that'd be me): Anyone who posts
over *** 25,000 *** lunatic rantings (and still going strong) on
rec.skiing.alpine over the last 10 years.... Scott Abraham!
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 20
Posted By SkiGuy
This Guy Sums Things Up Pretty Well...

On Aug 25, 10:01*am, pigo wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=331497

Did WND find those Weapons of Mass Destruction yet?

Really, Pigo.... Sometimes I think you and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 4th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 47
Posted By SkiGuy
Sierra Cement Skiing

On Nov 3, 4:11*pm, VtSkier wrote:
The summit restaurant was open so that you didn't
need to download for lunch or to pee.

You go to the lodge/restaurant to pee?!?!?

Now...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45