Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Spunout
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 16th 10, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By Spunout
Salomon's New Classic Propulsion Binding and the Salomon SkateWedge.

Or, half of the olympians were on Salomon! A solution for ski
interface would be good, as ski selection (plates or no) or dealing
with Salomon bolted on top of NIS (my current situation) can...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 24th 10, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Spunout
NENSA Test scores compared? Records for US, the world?

On Feb 24, 2:34*pm, jeff potter wrote:
The NENSA has a Standardized Ski Fitness Test.

I wonder what the records are for US skiers (and other athletes) and
if top...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 24th 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 7
Posted By Spunout
US skiers compared: XC, Biathlon, Combined?

On Feb 24, 2:32*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:23:08 -0800 (PST)

jeff potter wrote:
If the skiers on our various Nordic teams were to race head...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 10th 10, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By Spunout
Source for replacement Salomon Profil Equipe heel plates?

On Feb 10, 8:12*am, "rec.skiing.nordic" wrote:
My local ski shop does not have the Salomon Profil Equipe heel plates
and neither does one of the largest XC shops (within 2+...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 6th 10, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By Spunout
Source for replacement Salomon Profil Equipe heel plates?

Does anyone know a source for replacement Salomon Profil Equipe heel
plates (i.e. the newer style with the cut-out)?

FWIW, the Profile Classic Equipe has the cutout, and will fit a...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 3rd 10, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Spunout
Trust Ski Manufacturers' Flex Rating

In my case, at 80kg, the actual measurement seems
to be well less than .42, since I can't use more than about 6 layers +
a thin binder in front of the ball of the foot before seeing drag.
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 3rd 10, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Spunout
Trust Ski Manufacturers' Flex Rating

On Jan 12, 12:33*pm, wrote:
To add a bit more information, I'm told the (tear-off)label#s (above
the binding) are actually close with this year's batch,

Hi there, is there an...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 14th 10, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By Spunout
More Start Grip Tape report: slips above 35F

I might do a big day this weekend. It'll be icy and start at, like,
25F and end at 35F.

--JP

Try one strip of each on each side of your grip zone. (?)
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8