Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chuck
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 2nd 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By Chuck
Deep Thoughts-Australian toilet water

MoonMan wrote:
Walt wrote:
MoonMan wrote:
Walt wrote:

1) killfile you-know-who
2) killfile anybody who responds to him

Simple problem, simple solution. Works like a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 27th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 44
Posted By Chuck
Deep Thoughts-Australian toilet water

Richard Henry wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
clarencedarrow wrote:
Why does it spin the opposite way?

It doesn't
http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.htm

On the other hand,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 27th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

VtSkier wrote:
clarencedarrow wrote:
Why does it spin the opposite way?

It doesn't
http://www.snopes.com/science/coriolis.htm

I live in the northern hemisphere and have NEVER seen a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 27th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

clarencedarrow wrote:
Why does it spin the opposite way?

I think it's George Bush's fault.
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 27th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Chuck
ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT?

DaveM wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:01:28 -0400, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:59:34 -0500, Ole Diamond Lil wrote:

WELL??
Tree WELL?

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 26th 06, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Chuck
No activity? Could it be other people have lives?

clarencedarrow wrote:
Could be. And Schattie is standing alone in his pile of poo yelling
he's won. He still has no job, has a criminal record, no friends (and
alienating EVERYONE he's come...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 26th 06, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 31
Posted By Chuck
Things have calmed down

clarencedarrow wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:

My new K2's are on order. Truly. Really. Amazing how things work.

I just got a couple of paychecks because I have a job not to mention
got...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 24th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Chuck
Where are the dweebs of yesteryear?

Marty wrote:
This month's top posters
82 twobuddha
28
26 Marty

Sweet! I made the podium! Or should I be ashamed of that?
--
Marty
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 24th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Yabahoobs wrote:

Chuck wrote:

Anyway I'm getting a few free airline tickets to anywhere in the
continental US courtesy of Polident. :) No I don't use it but I didn't
have to buy...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 14th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 31
Posted By Chuck
Things have calmed down

Been away from the NG for a while. Seems like things have calmed down
around here. None of the village idiots have posted for months it looks
like.