Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 30th 13, 07:04 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

In article ,
wrote:
I would think you could get much of the muscle development you're
looking for with an elliptical machine...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 30th 13, 07:02 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

In article ,
Alan Braggins wrote:

I noticed there were used skis at Milton recycling centre the last
couple of times I've...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 30th 13, 05:10 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

In article ,
wrote:

Nick, you're very brave to give this a try again given longstanding
balance issues (at 66, I've found my...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 28th 13, 07:45 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

In article ,
dardruba wrote:

Wow, such an interesting response. Thank You. I wish you well in your
enterprise.

No problem.

I have one...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 28th 13, 11:57 AM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

In article ,
dardruba wrote:

For various reasons, I need ones a couple of
metres long, with ratchet wheels on the front and a REAR...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 27th 13, 07:22 AM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

In article ,
wrote:

I doubt that a couple of meters will be workable. It will be very
long and bulky. Remember, this is ski...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 26th 13, 05:21 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Roll your own rollerskis

I would like to try rollerskiing, but absolutely cannot handle the
off-the-shelf ones. For various reasons, I need ones a couple of