Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eugene Miya
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 26th 10, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Eugene Miya
Where is the best hot chocolate?

In article ,
gr wrote:
OK.... we all know that hot chocolate and xc skiing go together like
skis and poles, but...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 23rd 10, 12:45 AM Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 29
Posted By Eugene Miya
When it's not your time to die

In article ,
The Older Gentleman wrote:
anyway, so she was loaded into the old-fashioned stretcher with...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 8th 10, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 26
Posted By Eugene Miya
Damn it's hard to buy Nordic Skis Nowadays!

In article ,
SMS wrote:
Marmot was sold out of three pin bindings. REI Saratoga was sold out.
REI Berkeley had two pairs...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 19th 10, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Eugene Miya
decline

In article ,
remove y wrote:
Well here we are at the height of the skiing season in Europe and this
group has very few messages whereas...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 10, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By Eugene Miya
was: New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!

In article ,
gr wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote:
Maybe remake Waterworld but using frozen water.
But most people have...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 26th 10, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Eugene Miya
Beginner Nordic Skiing in Europe

In article ,
Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote:
What's the exchange rate now?

About 5.60

How much was a gallon of gas? (or...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 21st 10, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By Eugene Miya
New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!

On Jan 14, 5:13=A0pm, Jon wrote:
On Jan 14, 6:26=A0pm, wrote:
Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
It's an excuse to hand...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 21st 10, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By Eugene Miya
New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!

In article ,
gr wrote:
Take a look... maybe if enough of us...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 21st 10, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By Eugene Miya
need advice on Toblach/Dobbiaco vs. Asiago vs. Eastern Pyrenees

In article ,
KneeGuy wrote:
Toblach/Dobbiaco,
Will be there end of Feb or beginning of March.

I was...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 13th 10, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Eugene Miya
Beginner Nordic Skiing in Europe

In article ,
Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote:
Norway has really short days. Bug Terje for info.

The best xc skiing in the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 13th 10, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By Eugene Miya
Beginner Nordic Skiing in Europe

In article ,
rickkeller wrote:
I want to learn nordic skiing and will take a week off in February
while I...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 30th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 22
Posted By Eugene Miya
Gloves

I tend to prefer Black Diamond ice climbing mitts or gloves.
The longer the gauntlet the better. I accidently left my pair on the
train at Pontresina just before the higher Bernina opened up. A...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 2nd 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 34
Posted By Eugene Miya
Thread Hijack: Skiing in Chile

In article ,
The Older Gentleman wrote:
My wife and I are moving out there :-)

Send email.

A former...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 30th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
Replies: 34
Posted By Eugene Miya
Thread Hijack: Skiing in Chile

What this got to do with bikes?

A colleague at Oxford did sabbaticals at Bariloche. He probably skied
there.

I am on a waiting list for volunteers on research experiments which can
require skiing...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 5th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Eugene Miya
Why only ski Europe?

In article ,
Florian Anwander wrote:
Davos: Another broad cold valley. Another valley you need an
automobile for to...
Forum: European Ski Resorts August 1st 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Eugene Miya
Why only ski Europe?

In article ,
wrote:
(Eugene Miya) wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts May 14th 09, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Eugene Miya
Why only ski Europe?

In article ,
wrote:
Ace wrote:
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 2nd 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Eugene Miya
Vancouver Island skiing

In article p18Kl.25911$PH1.1191@edtnps82,
Micheal Artindale wrote:
Besides Mount Washington area, are there any other XC ski areas? I am
looking for ones that are...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing March 27th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 1
Posted By Eugene Miya
MSR Stove GK

In article ,
42MuskhamSt wrote:
I'm hoping to get some advice about an MSR stove that I just purchased
used....
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 16th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Eugene Miya
best thing about Cervinia

In article ,
D. wrote:
ZERMATT !!!!
D.

I'm sure that's exactly what Whymper thought.

--

Looking for an H-912 (container).
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 14th 09, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

In article ,
Alun Evans wrote:
On Wed 04 Mar '09 at 02:28 "Steve Pardoe" wrote:
I agree, it really...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 9th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Eugene Miya
Why only ski Europe?

Yes, I'm aware of all this. Never mind.
What point, exactly, were you trying to make anyway? It all got a bit
confused somewhere up there.

In article...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 4th 09, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Eugene Miya
Why only ski Europe?

In article ,
Steve Pardoe wrote:
"Colin Irvine" wrote in message...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 4th 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 46
Posted By Eugene Miya
Why only ski Europe?

In article ,
Dymphna wrote:
The Alps are small compared to the Rockies.

Trolling?

I doubt anyone here would...
Forum: Snowboarding February 26th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By Eugene Miya
directions to Kirkwood from SF proper

In article ,
Justin wrote:
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get to Kirkwood from SF proper
(that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100