Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Memascii
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 10th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Memascii
Grande Terche & PdS Lift Pass

On Feb 10, 5:55*pm, Ace wrote:
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:03:13 -0800 (PST), Memascii

wrote:
Hi,

I'm thinking about spending a day at La...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 9th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Memascii
Grande Terche & PdS Lift Pass

Hi,

I'm thinking about spending a day at La Grande Terche at the weekend.
It appears that the Chevrerie sector isn't covered on the PdS pass.
Does
anybody know how much I'm going to have to cough up...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 29th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By Memascii
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

On Apr 29, 7:48 am, "PG" wrote:

provisional dates (week number in year) for the passes in the Savoie are
given and regularly updated on this official page:

Forum: European Ski Resorts February 6th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By Memascii
Family Ski holidays with baby facilities

On Feb 5, 10:41 pm, Pip Luscher
wrote:

snip

Talking of bindings, can you or anyone else here tell me how easy they
are to adjust the foot angle of...
Forum: Snowboarding January 29th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Memascii
Salomon Quicklace replacement

On Jan 28, 6:03 pm, Switters wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:54:22 GMT, Memascii

allegedly wrote:
And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct...
Forum: Snowboarding January 28th 08, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Memascii
Salomon Quicklace replacement

On Jan 25, 2:33 am, Nobody wrote:
nicotine wrote:

where to order a set of replacement quicklace laces for
these boots, so I don't have a day-ending lace snap on the...
Forum: Snowboarding January 22nd 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 5
Posted By Memascii
Salomon Quicklace replacement

On Jan 22, 1:34*pm, nicotine wrote:
The laces on my 05 Synpase boots are starting to wear through in
places and look like they are in danger of snapping. *Does anyone know
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 22nd 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Memascii
Morzine

On Jan 21, 2:18*pm, wrote:
Hi,

Me and 18 mates are off to Morzine in a few weeks, and are really
looking forward to it. At the moment we're all just trying to get as
Forum: Snowboarding January 7th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Memascii
Bindings

On Jan 6, 6:48 pm, Sean wrote:

Hi Sean,

I went with the AT's. The were in my budget....
unlike the Flow Team,

I read this today, hopefully your new bindings have...
Forum: Snowboarding January 6th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Memascii
Bindings

On Jan 6, 7:19 am, Sean wrote:
boots. I tried the Ride Spi's and Flow NXT....both felt great and fit
my Buton's well so I went ahead and took the plunge with the...
Forum: Snowboarding January 5th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 21
Posted By Memascii
Bindings

On Jan 4, 6:52 pm, "Sean" wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the K2 of Flow models with the
highbacks that 'flip' down? Or should I stick with conventional?

I'm a...
Forum: Snowboarding January 5th 08, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 1
Posted By Memascii
Flow NXT FX - Opinions

Hi,

Quiet here innit! :-( Where's everyone gone?

Up until a baseplate cracked a couple of years ago I was riding Flow
FL11s.
Forced into an emergency purchase I ended up getting a pair of...
Forum: Snowboarding March 20th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 10
Posted By Memascii
snowboarding in april -- beginners

On Mar 18, 8:43 pm, adie wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone reccomend some resorts that have good snow and lots of runs for
beginners that are still suitable in april.

im based...
Forum: Snowboarding February 23rd 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 11
Posted By Memascii
Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

On Feb 22, 7:16 pm, "RigasMinho" wrote:

I've always had to cut chunks out of my boot liners in
order to get my big toe comfy. Probably I've got weird
feet. Keeping your...
Forum: European Ski Resorts January 3rd 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Memascii
Driving through Basel

On Jan 2, 11:24 pm, Ace wrote:
Bad news is that the roadworks on the other side of town, between
Basel and Pratteln

They've also put a new speed camera on the A1 (well...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 1st 06, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Memascii
Christmas 2006 suggestion

On Nov 30, 9:11 pm, Charles Sweeney wrote:
Memascii wrote
apartment is almost certainly out to the question and quite possibly
hotels won't be too keen/have...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 30th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Memascii
Christmas 2006 suggestion

Hi,

We would like to go skiing at christmas, however the missus' family
are visiting us until Boxing day. This still leaves 6 days until
we have to go back to work on the 2nd (we live near...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17