Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt T
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 8th 09, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By Matt T
Tignes accommodation location

On 1 Dec, 10:54, "Paul S" PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
Hi this is primarily addressed to Matt Thomas who proved a mine of info last
time we went to Tignes, but if anyone else knows the answer...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 9th 09, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt T
Skiing at the end of the season

On 6 Mar, 15:33, john elgy wrote:
I have had some good days skiing in the past at the very end of the
season and I am half planning to go out to Tignes for the May...
Forum: European Ski Resorts February 16th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt T
Adult Ski Suit - where to buy in UK

On 16 Feb, 12:55, Ace wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:53:32 -0000, "Michael Chare"

wrote:
Can anyone reccommend any shops or web sites...
Forum: European Ski Resorts December 6th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Matt T
Snow in Tignes

Judging by my preferred method of measurement (the sheltered balcony
opposite) we've got more snow than we did this time last year. It's
still coming down pretty heavily and it's still very...
Forum: European Ski Resorts November 3rd 08, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt T
The season has begun!

On 2 Nov, 09:52, "pg" wrote:
"Pip Luscher" a écrit dans le message de news:
| On Fri, 31 Oct...
Forum: European Ski Resorts October 13th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt T
When does skiing tend to start in germany / austria?

On 11 Oct, 09:59, Lars wrote:
Ian Blake schreef:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:03:54 -0700 (PDT), Dave wrote:

Hi,
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 29th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt T
Is everyone asleep?

On 27 Sep, 00:01, "PSmith" paulDOTsmith_UK@tiscaliDOTcoDOTuk wrote:
Apologies if its my newsreader...

I am experiencing difficulties only with this newsgroup (even taking it from
several...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 19th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt T
When does skiing tend to start in germany / austria?

On 19 Sep, 09:08, Dave wrote:
On 19 Sep, 00:58, (Eugene Miya) wrote:

Start? *When did it end? *Glaciers.

I did think about metioning skiing...
Forum: European Ski Resorts July 7th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt T
Ski Boots

On 26 Jun, 14:58, "Paul S" morespam@nothanks wrote:

Hi Matt, are you still in Tignes or do you return to blighty for the
'summer'?

Back in blighty. I'm about 5 minutes from Wimbledon, so...
Forum: European Ski Resorts June 26th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt T
Ski Boots

On 25 Jun, 10:20, "Paul S" morespam@nothanks wrote:
Hi to all those pining for the return of snow. In the mean time I have a
question about ski boots

My son skied in a pair of Salomon Ski...
Forum: European Ski Resorts May 2nd 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By Matt T
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

On 29 Apr, 06:59, "PG" wrote:
"PG" a écrit dans le message de news:

Forum: European Ski Resorts April 23rd 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
Replies: 33
Posted By Matt T
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

On 23 Apr, 18:35, Andy Bonwick wrote:

Can I claim I didn't understand the French sign telling us the road
was closed and I assumed the barriers were because it was a toll...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 23rd 08, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt T
Pyrenees - great snow and 4 days skiing left (so there's justtime)...

On 23 Apr, 11:19, "Roger Moss"
wrote:
This season has certainly had its ups and downs but we've had little to
complain about at the tail-end. The Southern...
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 22nd 08, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 33
Posted By Matt T
Pass opening dates/Col d'Iseran

On 19 Apr, 13:46, LittleRob wrote:
wrote:
Off topic, but it's quiet... *I'd like to do this kind of motorbike,
sunny day,
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 20th 08, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

On 20 Apr, 09:24, LittleRob wrote:
Matt T wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts April 19th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

wrote:
Off topic, but it's quiet... *I'd like to do this kind of motorbike,
sunny day,
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 21st 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt T
Snow!

On 18 Mar, 11:53, Matt T wrote:
On 11 Mar, 11:44, Matt T wrote:

Lots of it! With more forecast into next week!

Anyone holding off...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 18th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt T
Snow!

On 11 Mar, 11:44, Matt T wrote:
Lots of it! With more forecast into next week!

Anyone holding off for that last minute deal - go book it now *. I
think there's a...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 17th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By Matt T
Excellent week

On 16 Mar, 22:04, Pip Luscher
wrote:
Just back today from Courchevel 1300.

Splendid week: I was in a great chalet with Esprit. We had good
childcare...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 12th 08, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt T
Snow!

On 12 Mar, 11:31, john elgy wrote:
I am not sure what wind chill has to do with it. Wind chill is the
ability of moving air to remove heat from a cooler body. If...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 11th 08, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt T
Snow!

Lots of it! With more forecast into next week!

Anyone holding off for that last minute deal - go book it now *. I
think there's a lot of fun to be had over the next fortnight, as long
as the wind...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 9th 08, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt T
Chamonix accidents

On 8 Mar, 22:09, MadCow wrote:
In message
,
Matt T writes

If it's not safe...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 7th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt T
La Plagne - Courchevel...?

On 7 Mar, 17:32, "Le Dieu" wrote:
"john elgy" wrote in message

Le Dieu wrote:
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 7th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt T
Chamonix accidents

On 7 Mar, 08:48, " cupra" wrote:
Ace wrote:
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:25:46 -0800 (PST), in
,
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 6th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt T
Fresh snowfalls... at last

On 6 Mar, 12:03, "Roger Moss"
wrote:
After something of a nail-biter, the past few days have produced significant
snowfalls, not only in the French Alps, but...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100