Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Stallard
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 14th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By Dave Stallard
Request for Information

pigo wrote:

That's a pretty cheap shot. Considering that President Bush got the
same grades at Yale as "the great" John Kerry. Does that make
President Bush as smart as Kerry or Kerry as...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 13th 08, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By Dave Stallard
Request for Information

pigo wrote:
On Sep 11, 8:00 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 30, 2:42 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 30, 2:17 pm, klaus...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 12th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 135
Posted By Dave Stallard
Request for Information

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 30, 2:42 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 30, 2:17 pm, klaus wrote:

AA chapter he
attends.
Please reply only...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 6th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Dave Stallard
Total Body Automation, continued

pigo wrote:
On Aug 4, 4:57 pm, snoig wrote:

Have you tried line-dancing? It is efficient, fast, and exciting new
way of meeting redneck retards.- Hide quoted text -

Forum: Alpine Skiing July 25th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Stallard
Real Ski Question: Big Sky Montana

Mighty Chris wrote:

I'm sure with decent snow it's pretty fun. They get a fair amount.
I've spent too much time in Whistler and Alta/Snowbird by now to get
really excited about places like Big...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 20th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Stallard
Bluff called and recalled ( How about 11:30am Are we onfor noon?

Alan Baker wrote:

Do I have to offer to buy lunch?

Hey, that might work! He's always trying to mooch off people, saying
that "he forgot his wallet" or some such.

Dave
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 19th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By Dave Stallard
Last chance, dickless...

Richard Henry wrote:

I offered him a chance for $1000 a few years ago and he ran away from
that.

Boots offered him a chance for $5000 a few years before that, and he ran
away from that one...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 4th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By Dave Stallard
Scottee's last day

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
****ing liar. Giving blow jobs at the truck stop doesn't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 8th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By Dave Stallard
Scottee's last day

Yabahoobs wrote:

Scott your power rating percentage has dropped from 98.2 to 97.5.
Please try not to scam people into giving you money for soiled,
disintegrating, moldy rags.

Ah, I see that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 31st 08, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave Stallard
Time to say goodnight, Dick

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
I'll remember him, forever.

You bet your sweet bippy, I will.

I'll drink to that.

Dave
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By Dave Stallard
Chamonix

twobuddha wrote:
On May 11, 6:22 am, "ant"
wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

What are you doing here? Another of your customers has dared to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 2nd 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By Dave Stallard
Making lines

Armin wrote:
Hey, if we're posting pictures of lines, I have one.

This was last Saturdays run at Whitewater. Green line was our route
up, red line was our route down. The snow was...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 29th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave Stallard
In the interests of peace and harmony...

Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 28, 8:13 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Safe for office viewing, but *loud*:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjn96dON3I

Forum: Alpine Skiing April 29th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave Stallard
In the interests of peace and harmony...

Safe for office viewing, but *loud*:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncjn96dON3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKP3kAjOi8Y&feature=related
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 29th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 22
Posted By Dave Stallard
For Scottie

twobuddha wrote:

Crappy reporting. Gross untruths told by Dickless liars. You should
do more research. You accused him of crimes and of theft, and he
NEVER admitted to it: that's a lie told...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 2nd 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 53
Posted By Dave Stallard
Schattie accused Child Molesters please speak up.

klaus wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
Me too. Scott routinely accuses me of being a pedophile and a cocaine
user. Neither of which has a grain of truth nor a bit of evidence...
Forum: Alpine Skiing April 1st 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 280
Posted By Dave Stallard
More Living w Schattie

Bert Hoff wrote:

Does your wife even know you're still continuing to flame away here on RSA?

Does yours? LOL.

Dave
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 28th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 280
Posted By Dave Stallard
Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Richard Henry wrote:

I wonder how the producer would feel (if he is in it) to learn the
real story (ie the backlash story)?

http://www.storiesofsilence.org/own.htm

There's Schattie at...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 28th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 280
Posted By Dave Stallard
Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Ted Waldron wrote:

My guess is this is what Bert and Schattie are talking about...

http://tinyurl.com/24crf3

Or this:

http://tinyurl.com/una7
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 27th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 280
Posted By Dave Stallard
Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:04 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Dave Stallard
Dear FF - Thanks for the continuing entertainment

twobuddha wrote:

Typical of Richard Henry: encouraging an obviously deranged and
mentally ill wack job stalker.
Typical psychopath.

"Psychopath" does seem to be one of Schattie's favorite...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 23rd 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By Dave Stallard
hey barf

Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:24 pm, twobuddha wrote:

If you think taking a cheap shot at me is good fun, you might be a
psychopath.

These are not "cheap...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 20th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave Stallard
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 16, 6:54 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

What is the dry drunk syndrome? "Dry drunk" traits consist of:
* Exaggerated self-importance and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 17th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave Stallard
Great day in the Jackson Hole backcountry

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 10, 7:33 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Nah. Wet brain. Didn't quit in time, as we say in AA.
Is that like a dry drunk?

Forum: Alpine Skiing March 11th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine