A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
That time I met Scott by Jay Pique[_2_]
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 1:05:42 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote: Still waiting for that phone call from Patty....... ...
Today 02:03 PM
by Jay Pique[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Alpine Skiing
Asymmetric boards - What are they for ? by [email protected]
They are not freestyle or down hill boards, they're free riding. I got mine in 89. I was the only snowboard maybe i might see 2 guys. I'm a girl and...
Today 04:23 AM
by Bob F Go to last post
1 8 Snowboarding
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2