Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Booker Bense[_2_]
Forum: Backcountry Skiing May 16th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 4
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Anybody home?

In article ,
wrote:
Is this group dead or what?

More or less... it twitches briefly when the snow flies in the
northern...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing April 27th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 4
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Daily snowfall data, Lake Tahoe?

In article ,
AES wrote:
I'd like to find a database that contains day-by-day snowfall data for
Lake Tahoe for the past...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 14th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Heart Rate Monitors and Overtraining

In article ,
ADK Skier wrote:
On Apr 10, 12:27*pm, highpeaksnordic
wrote:
On...
Forum: Backcountry Skiing April 4th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Replies: 4
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Roadside snow stratigraphy at Lake Tahoe

In article ,
AES wrote:

Anyone have pointers to more formal studies of these stratigraphic
records?

The evolution of the...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Elevation gain?

In article ,
Camilo wrote:
On Feb 26, 12:13 pm, "
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Elevation gain?

In article ,
Derick Fay wrote:
On Feb 25, 7:10*pm, Camilo wrote:

Not to burst your...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 27th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 12
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Elevation gain?

In article ,
Terje Mathisen wrote:
Camilo wrote:
Just got a new toy: Garmin Forerunner 305. I went on one of my
favorite...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 15th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 11
Posted By Booker Bense[_2_]
Judging Distances U can travel

In article ,
Neil Smith wrote:
If it takes me an hour to jog 10K (I wish) how far would I go in an hour on
X-C ( I know,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8