Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J.James
Forum: Snowboarding April 28th 13, 08:28 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By J.James
I am not fast indeed but my spouse think that i...

I am not fast indeed but my spouse think that i am fastest in world.
Thanks to my spouse :)
Byron Bay Holiday Apartments...
Forum: Snowboarding March 23rd 13, 04:34 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By J.James
I suffered in 2010 when a vehicle hit me and i...

I suffered in 2010 when a vehicle hit me and i got my ankle dislocate and injured. That was very terrible time for me. Any way do not walk unnecessarily and make sure that you are getting recovery...
Forum: Marketplace March 17th 13, 07:32 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By J.James
Its favorite and popular in Romania but there are...

Its favorite and popular in Romania but there are many others like :

1)Hotel Poiana 2) Hotel Bradul

These are the best too and we can't simply ignore these too because of these popularity and...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts March 17th 13, 07:28 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By J.James
I am approaching late you guys but i must want to...

I am approaching late you guys but i must want to participate in this,that in my opinion that every activity in snow is more than like a fun and excitement. You must keep this in your mind that it...
Forum: Snowboarding March 17th 13, 07:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By J.James
Bundle of thanks on sharing friend. It was a nice...

Bundle of thanks on sharing friend.
It was a nice event , beautifully organized and your selection must be admired too...Nice Job.
Byron Quarter...
Forum: European Ski Resorts March 12th 13, 04:43 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By J.James
Europe is not a little thing,it is a continent...

Europe is not a little thing,it is a continent and there are more than 100 places in Europe for skiing and there are a number of ski accommodations there. You should have mentioned about the exact...
Forum: Marketplace March 12th 13, 04:38 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By J.James
It is not difficult o ask friend. Web can solve...

It is not difficult o ask friend. Web can solve your matter easily. Any how " The St. Regis Mexico City " is best and very re known there. When your friend is going there and what is his plan to stay...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7