Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hellgate
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 29th 05, 10:29 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By hellgate
Wow, I have heard the Italy is one of the most...

Wow, I have heard the Italy is one of the most expensive places to ski.. Check it out.
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 26th 05, 01:06 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By hellgate
Mike is right, there are two or three bus routes...

Mike is right, there are two or three bus routes that serve Alta/Snowbird and the lower valley. There is inexpensive housing along the route. Yo can't beat it and of course, there is world class...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts August 24th 05, 06:46 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By hellgate
Vail has become very expensive. i found that I...

Vail has become very expensive. i found that I must stay away from the resort center to find an inexpensive place to stay.. Start with the central resort reservation people to guide you. And the more...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts August 20th 05, 03:38 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By hellgate
Skiing Crested Butte

I am considering taking a trip to Crested Butte sometime in February. As I have never been there I am not sure if the place is for me.

I mainly ski at Sowbird/Alta in Utah. I love powder. The...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 19th 05, 02:17 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By hellgate
I really don't understnd the "Turtle...

I really don't understnd the "Turtle Wax" comment. Perhaps you can seriously share your views on DIN settings. I believe that was the question.
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 18th 05, 02:21 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By hellgate
Lightbulb I don't pay any attention to the so caLLED RULES....

I don't pay any attention to the so caLLED RULES. I am 58. When the technician sets my bindings I believe they are required to be about 7. At my level there is no way I can ski at that setting. I...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts August 17th 05, 01:47 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By hellgate
Smile I am assuming you ahave chosen Utah because of...

I am assuming you ahave chosen Utah because of the quality of snow. I am not sure what the Tahoe crowd means when they say it hard to leave. Perhaps skiing there is just convenient for them. If you...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7