Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_6_]
Forum: North American Ski Resorts November 4th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Anyone any experience of Badger Pass?

On 3 Nov, 20:29, lal_truckee wrote:
Dave wrote:
One of the skiers lives over there and is working for the rest of the
holiday period. *The other skier (me) shall be...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts October 28th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Anyone any experience of Badger Pass?

Thank you for the info. It really helps our decision.

On 27 Oct, 18:53, lal_truckee wrote:
Dave wrote:
What is the skmiing like at Badger Pass?

Beginner -...
Forum: North American Ski Resorts October 28th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Anyone any experience of Badger Pass?

On 27 Oct, 18:53, lal_truckee wrote:
Dave wrote:
We are planning a trip for 4 days over christmas. *There are a couple
of pretty keen skiers and a few non-skiers....
Forum: North American Ski Resorts October 27th 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Anyone any experience of Badger Pass?

We are planning a trip for 4 days over christmas. There are a couple
of pretty keen skiers and a few non-skiers. The non-skiers are into
walking and snow-shoeing, especially if there is good...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 19th 08, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave[_6_]
When does skiing tend to start in germany / austria?

On 19 Sep, 00:58, (Eugene Miya) wrote:
Start? *When did it end? *Glaciers.

I did think about metioning skiing worth doing. I have never been to
a glacier, but I have images of...
Forum: European Ski Resorts September 18th 08, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave[_6_]
When does skiing tend to start in germany / austria?

Hi,

When does skiing tend to start at the german and austrian end of the
alps? I have some work to do in Munich, and I may be able to delay
them a few weeks, possibly until november but probably...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6