Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Nordic Skiing June 5th 09, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
mass start petition

On Jun 4, 4:25*pm, wrote:
On Jun 4, 7:17*am, Bob wrote:

Daniel wrote:
I don't understand this, please translate it to english.

Forum: Nordic Skiing April 10th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
What supports/profile do you use for waxing fat tele skis?

On Apr 8, 11:25*pm, Gunde wrote:
I have a nice homemade profile for waxing my skinny skis. I bought an
inexpensive 8ft long 2X8 pine board. Then layed a ski along its...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 10th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
How to remove Salomon SNS Profil binding?

On Feb 9, 7:14*pm, wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:56*pm, wrote:

Where do you find a posidrive? *I looked around a few months ago and
failed.

Gene
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 10th 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On Feb 9, 6:56*pm, wrote:
Where do you find a posidrive? *I looked around a few months ago and
failed.

Gene

"ED3" wrote:

Forum: Nordic Skiing December 24th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Old Exel Evo straps: suggestions?

On Dec 22, 9:12*pm, "
wrote:
I have a pair of Exel Avantis sirca 2000 which are great poles, but
the straps have completely decayed. Does anyone...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 30th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Södergren OK!

On Nov 30, 2:57*am, Chris Cole wrote:
The rock must be working, eh?

Cheers,
Chris

I wouldn't say for sure that it's working, but I would say that it
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 29th 08, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Södergren OK!

On Nov 29, 12:33*am, Chris Cole wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 28, 7:49 am, Chris Cole wrote:
wrote:
Looks...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 29th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Södergren OK!

On Nov 28, 7:49*am, Chris Cole wrote:
wrote:
Looks like the prayers worked.

No, it doesn't. :)

Chris

Are you sure?
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 26th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Södergren OK!

Looks like the prayers worked.
Forum: Nordic Skiing September 7th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Resistance for Aero 150's - A Poll

On Sep 6, 12:51*pm, "M.E.T." wrote:
V2 *users, how do you guys increase resistance on your aero 150's?

(1) Speed reducer

or

(2) adjust tire pressure

Just askin'
Forum: Nordic Skiing July 17th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cera

On Jul 17, 10:05*am, wrote:
The three dopers evicted from the Tour de France so far this year are
reported to have used a third generation of EPO called Cera.

I hope we've...
Forum: Nordic Skiing April 12th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Spring Skiing On Grand Mesa CO and Mt. Bachelor Trails?

On Apr 11, 3:30*pm, ADK Skier wrote:
Any readers here familiar with late Spring skiing on Gand Mesa, or Mt
Bachelor. I've read on Grand Mesa's and Mt Bachelor's web sites...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 12th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Alpina TCS Skate Boots (42) on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180223566607
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 6th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Erolina and Finnish Poling Machines

On Feb 6, 9:37*am, ADK Skier wrote:
Does anyone have experience using either of these poling machines?
I'm *wondering about price, performance, and...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 4th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Question Of Balance Pilot Versus NNN2

On Feb 4, 5:07*am, ADK Skier wrote:
Has anyone had experience switching from the Salomon Pilot skate
binding to the Rottefella NNN2 for skating. After checking out the
soles...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 17th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Can bladder-packs with sippy-tubes be kept unfrozen?

On Jan 17, 7:49*am, "Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com)"
wrote:
Is there an easy way to do this?

A common way of routing tube from pack into clothing where it can hide
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 7th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Wheels to snow - difficult transition

On Jan 5, 8:38*pm, Larry wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was fortunate to spend the last few days at Mont St. Anne and a
couple of other places around Quebec city. Among other...
Forum: Nordic Skiing October 16th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
V2 Retro classic roller skis on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180170327561&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 6th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Salomon S Lab Skate (42) on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Salomon-S-Lab-Skate-Boots-Size-US-8-5-Eur-42-UK-8_W0QQitemZ180082871461QQihZ008QQcategoryZ36266QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem