Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ***DRAMA***
Forum: Snowboarding August 15th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Posted By ***DRAMA***
Anybody video as they board?

Does AVID have a plug-in that would work?

"Octessence" wrote in message
Switters wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:35:43 GMT, Octessence...
Forum: Snowboarding August 5th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Posted By ***DRAMA***
Anybody video as they board?

Thanks for the feedback. I've been to a couple of sites showing the
helmet-cam and it looks pretty decent. I do a lot of production so I can
always add a 'film' or slight grain look to compensate...
Forum: Snowboarding July 28th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 12
Posted By ***DRAMA***
Anybody video as they board?

I was wondering if anyone has ever used a helmet-cam or something? I know
it's silly but I just feel like trying it to film my friends as they go
ahead of me. Any advice other than 'Get a life?'
Forum: Snowboarding July 28th 06, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Replies: 2
Posted By ***DRAMA***
Sell, Auction Trade, New and Used SKIING, SNOWBOARDING EQUIPMENT / GEAR

ok - point made.

wrote in message

here is another website: http://www.illuminatisnowboards.com
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4