Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rwintski
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 17th 13, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 5
Posted By rwintski
rollerskiing with a "Chariot"

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:33:35 AM UTC-4, runcyclexcski wrote:
Can you rollerski-skate (or double-pole) pulling a Chariot with a being inside? How much weight can you pull before the skating...
Forum: Nordic Skiing November 17th 13, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By rwintski
Lake Placid rollerski

On Friday, May 10, 2013 2:58:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I remember seeing Lake Placid roller ski training or racing footage on youtube. Would be a great place to test my climbing...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 20th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By rwintski
What do you wear skiing at -26 degree Celsius (-14.8 degreeFahrenheit)

On Jan 20, 7:11*am, polarpoler wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:31*pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:04:56 -0800 (PST),...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 19th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 8
Posted By rwintski
What do you wear skiing at -26 degree Celsius (-14.8 degreeFahrenheit)

On Jan 16, 11:41*am, mike wrote:
I skied yesterday quite comfortably at -26 degree, albeit my
polypropylene/wool base layer was getting moist. * This was the first
time I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 6th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 17
Posted By rwintski
Garnet Hill and Lapland Lake

On Jan 5, 9:35*am, highpeaksnordic wrote:
On Jan 4, 7:38*am, ADK Skier wrote:

*VanHo has a great grooming staff. *Lately they seem to suffer from...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 4th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 17
Posted By rwintski
Garnet Hill and Lapland Lake

On Jan 2, 6:19*pm, ADK Skier wrote:
On Jan 1, 7:40*pm, gr wrote:
snip--
twigs on the trails. Lapland had pristine trails even though they...
Forum: Nordic Skiing May 6th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By rwintski
FA: classic rollerskis on ebay -- sweet!

On May 4, 5:44 pm, Leland Yee wrote:
On May 4, 2:50 am, sknyski wrote:

Oh yeah, Road Skis. I used to train on these way back when. Nice
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7