SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Picks for the weekend (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=22969)

[email protected] November 20th 10 12:12 PM

Picks for the weekend

Penn St over Indiana by ten. I got that one.
Mich St over Purdue by 21. Not a problem, Purdue is a pushover, they
couldn't even beat Michigan. MSU is the second best team in the
conference. OSU beat Purdue by 40 points.

Wisconsin over Michigan by seven. Ha! The bookies are giving away
money on that one. Wisconsin will win by five touchdowns.

Notre Dame over Army by ten? You gotta be kidding! Notre Dame got
lucky last week, Utah was overrated and they sucked on that day.

Illinois over Northwestern by seven? If you touch this one, it's
really gambling. If I was betting on this one I'd pick Northwestern,
they are on a roll.

And finally my favorite, Ohio State over Iowa by only three? You
couldn't make a better bet. OSU is going to roll over Iowa like Janet
Reno through Waco. Bet your mother's jewelry on this one. You can
pay her back with interest.

I just bought a new subwoofer to go with my new surround sound and my
new TV. Whatever will I do with the money I win this week? Most of
it will be spent on liquor and women and the rest will be wasted.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Dick G[_4_] November 21st 10 08:31 PM

Picks for the weekend

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:12:23 -0500, wrote:

[...]

These picks are brought to you by Palinka

Walt November 22nd 10 09:29 PM

Picks for the weekend

On 11/20/2010 8:12 AM, wrote:
Penn St over Indiana by ten. I got that one.

Yep, you did.

Mich St over Purdue by 21. Not a problem, Purdue is a pushover, they
couldn't even beat Michigan. MSU is the second best team in the
conference. OSU beat Purdue by 40 points.

BZZZT! Wrong. Moo U could only beat the Perdue Chickens by four.

Wisconsin over Michigan by seven. Ha! The bookies are giving away
money on that one. Wisconsin will win by five touchdowns.

Almost three, but who's counting. We'll give you this one.

Notre Dame over Army by ten? You gotta be kidding!

Not kidding at all. They won by 24.

Illinois over Northwestern by seven? If you touch this one, it's
really gambling. If I was betting on this one I'd pick Northwestern,
they are on a roll.

Big swing and a miss. NW lost by 21

And finally my favorite, Ohio State over Iowa by only three? You
couldn't make a better bet. OSU is going to roll over Iowa like Janet
Reno through Waco. Bet your mother's jewelry on this one.

OSU won by three. A push.

Whatever will I do with the money I win this week?

Sco 2 correct, 3 incorrect, and a push. But you're improving.

//Walt

twobuddha November 22nd 10 09:47 PM

Picks for the weekend

On Nov 22, 2:29*pm, Walt wrote:
On 11/20/2010 8:12 AM, wrote:

[...]

OSU won by three. *A push.

* Whatever will I do with the money I win this week? *

Sco * 2 correct, 3 incorrect, and a push. *But you're improving.

Nah. He will always be a cowardly ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.

[email protected] November 22nd 10 10:09 PM

Picks for the weekend

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:29:34 -0500, Walt
wrote this crap:

On 11/20/2010 8:12 AM, wrote:
Penn St over Indiana by ten. I got that one.

Yep, you did.

Mich St over Purdue by 21. Not a problem, Purdue is a pushover, they
couldn't even beat Michigan. MSU is the second best team in the
conference. OSU beat Purdue by 40 points.

BZZZT! Wrong. Moo U could only beat the Perdue Chickens by four.

I have to admit that The Voices were wrong on that one.

Wisconsin over Michigan by seven. Ha! The bookies are giving away
money on that one. Wisconsin will win by five touchdowns.

Almost three, but who's counting. We'll give you this one.

Notre Dame over Army by ten? You gotta be kidding!

Not kidding at all. They won by 24.

Good thing I didn't bet on this one.

Illinois over Northwestern by seven? If you touch this one, it's
really gambling. If I was betting on this one I'd pick Northwestern,
they are on a roll.

Big swing and a miss. NW lost by 21

No bet here either.

And finally my favorite, Ohio State over Iowa by only three? You
couldn't make a better bet. OSU is going to roll over Iowa like Janet
Reno through Waco. Bet your mother's jewelry on this one.

OSU won by three. A push.

Whatever will I do with the money I win this week?

Sco 2 correct, 3 incorrect, and a push. But you're improving.

I was two and one. Only the Spartys let me down, and who would have
thought that Purdue would push around the Spartys? But I won some
beer money for the week.

This is the last week I'm betting. So I'm putting everything on Ohio
State and the team playing Ann Arbor High. Drinks for everyone.