SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   war on China (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=30102)

Harvard Horvath May 7th 20 01:04 PM

war on China

[Default] On Wed, 6 May 2020 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

I type one word, you type 59.

And you counted them, Evil Diaper Boi.
You ****ing idiot, you don't know anything about a

computer does or how to use one. I didn't count them
manually. I told a program to do it. I just copy-pasted
the text into an empty Emacs buffer and issued the
count-words-buffer command. The answer came back instantly,
just as it would have if you'd typed 590 words rather than 59.
Just as it did when I fed it your old Group Dynamics post,
which was 2392 words.

You still counted, them, you obsessed mo.

You're still stupid, Bromo.

You still counted them, Mo.

Your tell.

He's just amazed that someone can count to 59.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath