SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Does Schattie's Rabbi know he is a fluffer? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16102)

Suzieflame September 24th 07 01:28 PM

Does Schattie's Rabbi know he is a fluffer?

I mean, do you think that is compatible with living your life by the
priciples of the Old Testament? Time for an intervention?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

[email protected] September 24th 07 03:17 PM

On Sep 24, 5:28 am, Suzieflame wrote:
I mean, do you think that is compatible with living your life by the
priciples of the Old Testament? Time for an intervention?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I'd love to live my life by Old Testament principles regarding you.
But you didn't have the balls to show up at the meets you set, or to
come to where I was when you were in town.
Just another dickless, deranged usenet stalker. Typical RSA freak.