SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dodgy feet (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=18163)

James[_3_] January 4th 09 06:47 PM

Dodgy feet

Any tips on hardening up feet before a trip? I have really wimpy feet -
they get tired real easy and hurt.

James

Christian Georg Becker January 4th 09 08:45 PM

Dodgy feet

James schrieb:
Any tips on hardening up feet before a trip? I have really wimpy feet -
they get tired real easy and hurt.

Only one tip: don't steer with the feet, steer with legs/body/leaning
towards the directions. Don't cramp your toes to make minor corrections,
just stand on your feet and work with your legs/calves.

My feet used to hurt too, until I changed my way of boarding due to
experience.

Krischan