SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A-Basin Open (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8716)

Chester Bullock October 30th 03 02:55 PM

A-Basin Open

A-Basin is open today, reporting a 20" base at mid-mountain.
--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Monique Y. Herman October 30th 03 04:49 PM

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 at 15:55 GMT, Chester Bullock penned:
A-Basin is open today, reporting a 20" base at mid-mountain.

Yay!!

What exactly is open?
--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Sam Seiber October 30th 03 05:33 PM

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

What exactly is open?

One run off Exo lift. I think it is High Noon.

Sam "Damn, 2 jobs, can't go skiing yet" Seiber

ant October 30th 03 10:59 PM

Sam Seiber wrote:
Monique Y. Herman wrote:

What exactly is open?

One run off Exo lift. I think it is High Noon.

I saw a picture yesterday, of one long white slick of snow, straight down
the middle. Not the green run off to skiiers right, and not the easy bump
run skiiers left, but the one in the middle. From memory.

ant

Sam Seiber October 31st 03 05:09 PM

ant wrote:
I saw a picture yesterday, of one long white slick of snow, straight down
the middle. Not the green run off to skiiers right, and not the easy bump
run skiiers left, but the one in the middle. From memory.

I would say that your memory is just fine ant! That is the right
answer.

Sam "Sorry, there is no prize money" Seiber

ant November 1st 03 12:38 AM

Sam Seiber wrote:
ant wrote:
I saw a picture yesterday, of one long white slick of snow, straight
down the middle. Not the green run off to skiiers right, and not the
easy bump run skiiers left, but the one in the middle. From memory.

I would say that your memory is just fine ant! That is the right
answer.

Sam "Sorry, there is no prize money" Seiber

I miss A-Basin! It's so weird, I never thought that'd be the area in Summit
I'd miss the most. Never even got to ski the really good stuff as I was
there in the crap season.

ant