SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Still skiing on snow... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2174)

Lars July 13th 03 11:48 PM

Still skiing on snow...

It was a nice trip this week.
I went skiing on some nicely groomed XC ski tracks on Folgefonna
glacier. It's 1400m above sealevel. After skiing it took me 30min to
drive down to the sealevel and at a sunny beach. Where I could swim
around.
First day was clouded, the next was very sunny. Rødt klister.

Nice tracks. Groomed every day on request. Wide enough for skating and
one classic track to the right.

And if you like snowboarding there is an impressive snowboard camp
this summer.
www.folgefonna.no www.folgefonn.no

One american told there was a glacier in Oregon. Any info?