SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I wonder... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15925)

Yabahoobs August 17th 07 09:50 PM

I wonder...

....What do all FF's hordes of celebrity friends think of him when they
discover he earns his ''income'' by selling used , smelly rags on
eBay ?

ant[_6_] August 19th 07 11:35 AM

I wonder...

Yabahoobs wrote:
...What do all FF's hordes of celebrity friends think of him when they
discover he earns his ''income'' by selling used , smelly rags on
eBay ?

I'm surprised they haven't all chipped in to buy him a washing machine. It's
the least they could do, in between drinking champagne and flying in their
Lear jets.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

twobuddha August 19th 07 02:39 PM

I wonder...

ant wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
...What do all FF's hordes of celebrity friends think of him when they
discover he earns his ''income'' by selling used , smelly rags on
eBay ?

I'm surprised they haven't all chipped in to buy him a washing machine. It's
the least they could do, in between drinking champagne and flying in their
Lear jets.

I'm surprised all of Kerrison's buddies around here havn't chipped in
to buy her plastic surgery. Especially some ass reduction.
Think AA, drunk.

Yabahoobs August 19th 07 05:58 PM

I wonder...

On Aug 19, 8:39 am, twobuddha wrote:
ant wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
...What do all FF's hordes of celebrity friends think of him when they
discover he earns his ''income'' by selling used , smelly rags on
eBay ?

I'm surprised they haven't all chipped in to buy him a washing machine. It's
the least they could do, in between drinking champagne and flying in their
Lear jets.

I'm surprised all of Kerrison's buddies around here havn't chipped in
to buy her plastic surgery. Especially some ass reduction.
Think AA, drunk.

Well what do your celeb buddies think when you get paid to be a
pathetic loser selling rags on eBay ?

Harry Weiner August 19th 07 07:38 PM

I wonder...

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:39:38 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm surprised all of Kerrison's buddies around here havn't chipped in
to buy her plastic surgery. Especially some ass reduction.

Are you speaking about yourself, again, dumbass?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

twobuddha August 19th 07 08:06 PM

I wonder...

ant wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
...What do all FF's hordes of celebrity friends think of him when they
discover he earns his ''income'' by selling used , smelly rags on
eBay ?

I'm surprised they haven't all chipped in to buy him a washing machine. It's
the least they could do, in between drinking champagne and flying in their
Lear jets.

I'm surprised all of Kerrison's buddies around here havn't chipped in
to buy her plastic surgery. Especially some ass reduction.
Think AA, drunk.

Well what do your celeb buddies think when you get paid to be a
pathetic loser selling rags on eBay ?

Here is a clue. MY friends do not care about the money or possessions
a person has. They care about the quality of their souls and how they
walk the world.
You do not know any of these people. They avoid you like the plague.
Now chip in on Kerrison's ass reduction. Think therapy. You are
insane.

Yabahoobs August 19th 07 08:20 PM

I wonder...

Here is a clue. MY friends do not care about the money or possessions
a person has. They care about the quality of their souls and how they
walk the world.

Yet YOU do care of these things...Maybe you should brag about a
mansion in Ketchum more...

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klaus August 19th 07 08:24 PM

I wonder...

twobuddha wrote:

Here is a clue. MY friends do not care about the money or possessions
a person has. They care about the quality of their souls and how they
walk the world.

So they've never seen your posts here if they hang with you.

-klaus

twobuddha August 24th 07 01:32 AM

I wonder...

On Aug 19, 1:24 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Here is a clue. MY friends do not care about the money or possessions
a person has. They care about the quality of their souls and how they
walk the world.

So they've never seen your posts here if they hang with you.

Many have. Many are ex rsa members. All of them think you are a
posing fraud, a pathological liar, a dickless wimp, and a pinna. Not
an unusual opinion: I know several people in Park City with that
opinion, and none of them ever read this ********.
Clue time, Klaus. Unlike you, I don't have anything to be ashamed
of. Sorta like when you claimed to have told LE about this ********.
No way you gave them the right name, methinks. Because they would
read your bull**** and see you for the lying freak you are, and they
would judge you by the company you keep.
You really don't realize how transparent you are to perceptive people,
eh? Like most frauds and poseurs, you think you are fooling the
people you want to impress the most, and you cannot understand why we
shun you.
We feel sorry for you, Biggers. You really don't have a clue.
I think you have a future as a faux holy man. Maybe we can get you a
spot on The Return of The Secret, Further Bull**** from Lying Frauds.
Team Dharma, my rosy red ass. Team Bull**** Freaks is more like it.
Now go assume the lotus position and **** yourself.

klaus August 24th 07 02:05 AM

I wonder...

twobuddha wrote:
Sorta like when you claimed to have told LE about this ********.

I never claimed that. I said they knew all about it. They're married
to someone you slandered and libeled repeatedly. I didn't have to say a word.

You are famous.

-klaus