SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Finding pre-formed ski/snowboard groups (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14299)

nicotine November 28th 06 08:26 PM

Finding pre-formed ski/snowboard groups

Greetz,

I'm on vacation the week of December 4th, and had originally planned to
do day trips to some of the regional hills here in the midwest. Well,
it's looking like the weather is not agreeing with me (It's still 60
degrees outside today, and none of the hills have even started making
snow yet), so I was looking to revise my plans to look into possibly
joining a trip that's headed to Colorado. Unfortunately, I have no
idea where to start looking.

I've checked Craigslist, and done a few google searches, but haven't
found anything that really serves my needs - I'm really just looking
for a listing of groups that have already arranged housing/itineraries,
but are looking for more people to spread costs.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding resources for the above?