SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lightening Round (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28595)

[email protected] September 18th 14 06:00 AM

Lightening Round

The Scottish Referendum for Independence. Yes or No?

Where is Sean Connery on his favorite subject? He has been awfully quiet...

The Real Bev[_4_] September 18th 14 06:34 PM

Lightening Round

On 09/17/2014 11:00 PM, wrote:
The Scottish Referendum for Independence. Yes or No?

http://assets.amuniversal.com/72b75e...c0005056a9545d

Where is Sean Connery on his favorite subject? He has been awfully quiet...

I hope they stay Why does it matter what actors think?

--
Cheers, Bev
11111111111111111111111111111

NexuSki September 18th 14 07:04 PM

Lightening Round

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 01:00:44 -0500, comadrejo
wrote:
The Scottish Referendum for Independence. Yes or No?

Where is Sean Connery on his favorite subject? He has been awfully

quiet...

Because he's a tax exile !

Richard Henry September 18th 14 07:24 PM

Lightening Round

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:34:56 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/17/2014 11:00 PM, wrote:

The Scottish Referendum for Independence. Yes or No?

http://assets.amuniversal.com/72b75e...c0005056a9545d

Where is Sean Connery on his favorite subject? He has been awfully quiet...

I hope they stay Why does it matter what actors think?

--

Cheers, Bev

11111111111111111111111111111

"To turn is to admit defeat."

-- H. Grierson

If we keep on backing up history like this the Danes and Norwegians will claim the whole works.

Goober Jones September 18th 14 07:48 PM

Lightening Round

Nah, it's like an obese nasty buffoon who keeps calling attention to himself and gets
caught abusing defenseless animals and is thoroughly ****ed up the ass. It's pretty sad
that you didn't even have enough money to go to a vet.

NexuSki September 18th 14 09:02 PM

Lightening Round

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:00:35 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

Tell that to the three hundred bucks on my credit card.

Too funny...

NexuSki September 18th 14 09:18 PM

Lightening Round

wrote:

Tell that to the three hundred bucks on my credit card.

Too funny...

And another stalking, lying piece of **** thinks it is funny to

falsely accuse me of abusing animals. No surprise: this freak thinks
any lie is funny.

You have no idea what I'm laughing at, just as you apparently have no
idea how credit cards work.

Goober Jones September 18th 14 09:31 PM

Lightening Round

There you go again, repeating words and then making physical threats.
Such a man, did you threaten the dog too? You have a credit card? I guess since they
give them away to college students with no visible means of support, they would
give one to you. Here's the $64 question. Did you pay it off? We want to see the
canceled check. LOL

Goober Jones September 18th 14 10:43 PM

Lightening Round

LOL, What are you going to do? Fall on me? Back over me?
Gum me to death?

[email protected] September 18th 14 11:12 PM

Lightening Round

wrote:

Tell that to the three hundred bucks on my credit card.

Too funny...

I know. Even Sears would never let him have a credit card.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.