SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Snowboarding Lessons (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17151)

[email protected] January 31st 08 01:42 AM

Snowboarding Lessons

Snowboarding is a blast but at times a little tough but with some help
from the Snowboarding Academy and there techniques, lots of practice
"oh ya and a few bruises" I learned lots, I am more of a airdog not so
good at tricks but now I can pull off some decent tricks without
creating a crater. I had to work at it but the tips from Matt is what
made it possible. The price $97 for the snowboarding Academy
membership was worth it.

check out snowboarding.dunrobin.ca for reviews on the available online
training programs.

It worked for me I definitely locked down some tricks... I recommend
getting Snowboard Academy training videos at www.snowboardacademy.dunrobin.ca