SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anybody else buried up here in cny with me?? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15122)

Dan February 15th 07 02:38 AM

Anybody else buried up here in cny with me??

Holy crap!

Toller February 15th 07 03:28 AM

Anybody else buried up here in cny with me??

Over here in wny it is not so bad; maybe 18".
"Dan" wrote in message
Holy crap!

Mary Malmros February 15th 07 01:13 PM

Anybody else buried up here in cny with me??

"Dan" wrote in news:45d3d5be$0$27081
:

Holy crap!

Some places in the 'dacks got around three feet; Mount Snow got about two.
We sure could have used it earlier, but nobody's kicking.

Jay Pique February 16th 07 12:01 AM

On Feb 15, 9:13 am, Mary Malmros wrote:
"Dan" wrote in news:45d3d5be$0$27081
:

Holy crap!

Some places in the 'dacks got around three feet; Mount Snow got about two.
We sure could have used it earlier, but nobody's kicking.

We had a dusting here in Redfield.
JP