SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OK, this needs discussion (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16189)

Suzieflame October 16th 07 02:17 PM

OK, this needs discussion

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Richard Henry October 16th 07 02:30 PM

OK, this needs discussion

On Oct 16, 7:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

I take it those five aren't planning to attend.

Yabahoobs October 16th 07 02:59 PM

OK, this needs discussion

On Oct 16, 8:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Personally, I'd like to actually ski. Not argue about court
proceedings. (That's for here)

Armin October 16th 07 03:19 PM

OK, this needs discussion

On Oct 16, 7:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Let's see, five,eh?...

1. Scott
2. Bert
3. Jeff

OK, I bite... who are the other rwo? ;-)

Richard Henry October 16th 07 03:47 PM

OK, this needs discussion

On Oct 16, 8:19 am, Armin wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Let's see, five,eh?...

1. Scott
2. Bert
3. Jeff

OK, I bite... who are the other rwo? ;-)

4. Bobaloobob
5. Xlmeister

Harry Weiner October 17th 07 12:22 AM

OK, this needs discussion

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:17:07 +0200, Suzieflame
wrote this crap:

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

I've invited him to put a shotgun to his head.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

pigo October 17th 07 03:26 PM

OK, this needs discussion

On Oct 16, 8:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I wouldn't "invite" him. But I wouldn't worry about keeping it a super
secret location.

a.) his record of showing up is dismal
b.) planning should include our recognition of his unstable mental
condition
c.) it should also include our hope that he inflict it on someone else
and stay away.
d.) lastly it should include notice that we intend to excersize our
right to free association without disruption from person with
previously mentioned "unstable mental condition" and will take
appropriate actions and legal measures should he decide to disrupt our
little party.

Beyond that? **** him.

Mike Y October 17th 07 09:56 PM

OK, this needs discussion

"Suzieflame" wrote in message

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I've never met the individual. I have no desire to.

About 5 or 6 years ago I came into this forum without any warning.
(I know, that was a problem right there!) There was a question, I seem
to recall about footbeds and boots, and I don't even remember what I
posted. I think it was just that I had a footbed.

Now, I had NEVER posted to this group before. Unfortunately, I can
only guess, it appeared that because my response was to someone this
certain individual had an issue with, I was made the object of a
venomous attack by the individual you are trying to keep the trip from.

I ignored his attack, and rarely post here, but I do occasionally. As a
result, I've been slammed a few more times as well, but the slamming has
NEVER been about WHAT I post, it appears to be just the fact that
I posted in a thread this individual has targeted.

I have no desire to EVER interact with the individual under discussion,
and I'm sure there's a lot of others that feel the same way.

My opinion? If I were running the show, I'd avoid trouble. If possible
I would have made the invites privately via email...

Hmm, it's a shame I can take up the offer, but that's the breaks.

Mike

Espressopithecus (Java Man)[_3_] October 18th 07 12:18 AM

OK, this needs discussion

In article ,
says...

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Don't "invite". Arrange a "meet". You know his record. ;-)

Java