SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Winter Park - Season Pass (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2150)

Alan May 17th 04 05:59 PM

Winter Park - Season Pass

Hi

Can someone answer the following questions :

I've just seen the "Winter Park Season Pass" ad on the Winter Park website, and am wondering if the quoted rate ( $269 ) actually includes unlimited use of the lifts throughout the season, OR whether it means I'd get "discounted" lift tickets which I'd have to pay for in addition to the $269 ?

$269 seems incredibly cheap to me...

Am I eligible for a pass seeing as I live in the UK, or is it for US (or Denver) citizens only ?

The offer closes today (17th May), so I'd appreciate a quick response !!

TIA

Alan.

Sam Seiber May 17th 04 07:51 PM

Winter Park - Season Pass

Alan wrote:
$269 seems incredibly cheap to me...

It is a season pass, and it is cheap. That is why they sell so many.
But Vail associates does about the same thing with Breck/Keystone etc.
Competition is a nice thing. Even at my tiny area, Loveland, they
had to drop their season pass cost some years ago.

Am I eligible for a pass seeing as I live in the UK, or is it for US
(or Denver) citizens only ?

The offer closes today (17th May), so I'd appreciate a quick response
!!

Don't know on your elibibality, but never hurts to try.

Sam

Alan May 18th 04 08:03 PM

Winter Park - Season Pass

Thanks for the information, Sam.

I was eligible, and will be using my "incredibly cheap" Season Pass next
February !

Alan.