SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Info wanted on Taos discounted lift tickets (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15117)

John February 14th 07 11:51 PM

Info wanted on Taos discounted lift tickets

Are discounted lift tickets available for either Taos Ski Valley or
Angelfire? If so, where can they be purchased between ABQ and the ski areas?

I see there is a discount from Taos if you buy the tickets online, but
it says it may take up to 3 weeks for the order to be filled, and I'm
going there in 10 days.

Thanks!

John
--
Please reply in this newsgroup. I never post my true
email address to prevent spam. Thank you.