SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Learn French in the Alps. (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5833)

Doc G. October 3rd 04 11:57 PM

Learn French in the Alps.

John Cuteaux wrote:

To learn French in France, I found this great school, located both in Annecy and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of activities and the surroundings I thought I would share this ressource with others.

http://www.ifalpes.com

Let me know if you have any good education portal ressources. Thanks.

There is also this one in Grenoble.
http://www.u-grenoble3.fr/cuef/en/index.php3

Bob October 5th 04 03:57 AM

"Doc G." wrote in message
John Cuteaux wrote:

To learn to Spam in France, I found this great school,

located both in Annecy and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps.
Given the number of activities and the surroundings I thought I
would share this ressource with others.

http://www.ifalpes.com

Let me know if you have any good spam portal ressources.

Thanks.

There is also this one in Grenoble.
http://www.u-grenoble3.fr/cuef/en/index.php3

Don't encourage the clown. This is on every newsgroup I've looked
at.

Bob