SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Flow Bindings - Mounting discs (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=432)

mr E November 23rd 03 04:08 AM

Flow Bindings - Mounting discs

Recently bought a new pair of Flow Pro-11 Bindings. Couple this with a
Burton Custom and we have what I consider a fine setup. Until I realize
that apparently, in a new move for 03-04, Flow changed the mounting disc
design for the Pro series, and shops in the Northeast (Massachusetts in
particular) do not carry three-hole mounting discs that fit the new pro
model. They have the "standard" version, which I picked up, only to find
that they dont work. Shops up here are clueless, and since its the weekend,
its tough to get a Flow rep to speak to.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know a quick way of getting the Pro
style three hole mounting disc? I'd prefer to not have to wait more than a
week, as it will soon be snowing more and more, and I can't wait to get out
there. Thanks a bunch.

Matt