SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Accommodation in Dolomiti (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=13808)

jkrt September 16th 06 07:47 PM

Accommodation in Dolomiti

Hi,

We (4 persons) are plannig to go to Dolomiti area in Jan -07 and will
stay there for three nights. I would appreciate recommondations of good
places to stay. Preferably a Bed and Breakfast in Canazei or
Campitello, close to the lifts.

Thanks for good tips!

-- Jussi

D. September 18th 06 02:10 PM

Accommodation in Dolomiti

check out cortina , it's an awesome place.
i've stayed at the olympia hotel and the
rates are quite reasonable .
you'll have access to over 450 lifts
and several different ski areas .
the village is OLD and wonderful .
happy trails ,
dick

Alex Heney September 23rd 06 11:42 PM

Accommodation in Dolomiti

On 16 Sep 2006 12:47:28 -0700, "jkrt"
wrote:

Hi,

We (4 persons) are plannig to go to Dolomiti area in Jan -07 and will
stay there for three nights. I would appreciate recommondations of good
places to stay. Preferably a Bed and Breakfast in Canazei or
Campitello, close to the lifts.

The only place I have tried is the Hotel Rododendro in Campitello
http://www.hotelrododendro.com/index.htm

It is OK, but no more than that, the food is nothing special, and I
think they only do half board (not B&B).

It is about 5-6 minutes walk from the main Col Rodella cable car (in
ski boots).
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I'm not broke, I'm just badly bent.