SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   More sick jokes about raping children from rsa's finest Bulk (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6424)

Skirecr2 November 17th 04 04:58 AM

More sick jokes about raping children from rsa's finest Bulk

in messMessage-id:
said

Your paranoia is showing, Mr. Fake Jew.

Easy sugar. Many of my sisters have embraced the Muslims faith, after being of
the Baptist persuasion for mucht of their lives. I don't believe they would
appreciate being called, *fake Muslims*. Do you, pumpkin?

Richard Henry November 17th 04 06:09 AM

"Skirecr2" wrote in message
in messMessage-id:
said

Your paranoia is showing, Mr. Fake Jew.

Easy sugar. Many of my sisters have embraced the Muslims faith, after

being of
the Baptist persuasion for mucht of their lives. I don't believe they

would
appreciate being called, *fake Muslims*. Do you, pumpkin?

That depends. Why did they become Muslims?

Skirecr2 November 17th 04 06:17 AM

inMessage-id: bPCmd.64275$SW3.736@fed1read01
Richard asked:

That depends. Why did they become Muslims?

They liked the clothing. Burkhas are in :)

pigo November 17th 04 12:46 PM

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Skirecr2" wrote in message
in messMessage-id:
said

Your paranoia is showing, Mr. Fake Jew.

Easy sugar. Many of my sisters have embraced the Muslims faith, after

being of
the Baptist persuasion for mucht of their lives. I don't believe they

would
appreciate being called, *fake Muslims*. Do you, pumpkin?

That depends. Why did they become Muslims?

And I thing that if they did no more that *call* themselves muslim but
didn't practice any of the rituals or lived their life contrary to muslim
teachings, they *would be* fake muslims.

Harry Weiner November 17th 04 10:25 PM

On 17 Nov 2004 07:17:39 GMT, (Skirecr2) wrote this
crap:

inMessage-id: bPCmd.64275$SW3.736@fed1read01
Richard asked:

That depends. Why did they become Muslims?

They liked the clothing. Burkhas are in :)

Not at the strip club I go to.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Richard Henry November 17th 04 10:29 PM

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
On 17 Nov 2004 07:17:39 GMT, (Skirecr2) wrote this
crap:

inMessage-id: bPCmd.64275$SW3.736@fed1read01
Richard asked:

That depends. Why did they become Muslims?

They liked the clothing. Burkhas are in :)

Not at the strip club I go to.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Is this the annual name change?

The Real Bev November 18th 04 10:52 PM

Skirecr2 wrote:

Richard asked:

That depends. Why did they become Muslims?

They liked the clothing. Burkhas are in :)

It certainly saves a lot of decision-making.

--
Cheers,
Bev