SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Trunky Bells (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=30211)

[email protected] December 6th 20 09:26 AM

Trunky Bells

It's this time of year and I wrote you another song, Trunky. It goes
a little something like this:

Snorting through the snow
with the shortest straw today.
O' re the coke we go
high as hell the way.
All the dealers bring
making cokeheads fight.
Oh what fun it is to laugh
and sing a cokehead song tonight.

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.

Eviel Dewar December 6th 20 05:35 PM

Trunky Bells

On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 4:26:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
It's this time of year and I wrote you another song, Trunky. It goes
a little something like this:

Snorting through the snow
with the shortest straw today.
O' re the coke we go
high as hell the way.
All the dealers bring
making cokeheads fight.
Oh what fun it is to laugh
and sing a cokehead song tonight.

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

My version always was

Jingle Bells
Schattie smells
Bertrude ran away
Oh what fun it is to laugh
At rancid mayonnaise!

[email protected] December 6th 20 10:57 PM

Trunky Bells

[Default] On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 13:03:47 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 1:26:15 AM UTC-8, wrote:
It's this time of year and I wrote you another song, Trunky. It goes
a little something like this:

Snorting through the snow
with the shortest straw today.
O' re the coke we go
high as hell the way.
All the dealers bring
making cokeheads fight.
Oh what fun it is to laugh
and sing a cokehead song tonight.

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

Huggies, I always love it when you prove how ****ing
stupid you are.

You would have to be ten times smarter than you now are to even
comprehend my intellectual capacity.

Must be the cocaine.

I tried cocaine once about 40 years ago and all it did was make my
face numb. I wouldn't waste my money on that junk.

Eviel Dewar December 6th 20 11:11 PM

Trunky Bells

wrote this crap:
[...]

Trunky shoves fentanyl up his ass. Like George Floyd.

[email protected] December 7th 20 01:50 AM

Trunky Bells

[Default] On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 16:07:37 -0800 (PST), "

wrote this crap:
On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 1:26:15 AM UTC-8, wrote:
It's this time of year and I wrote you another song, Trunky. It goes
a little something like this:

Snorting through the snow
with the shortest straw today.
O' re the coke we go
high as hell the way.
All the dealers bring
making cokeheads fight.
Oh what fun it is to laugh
and sing a cokehead song tonight.

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

Huggies, I always love it when you prove how ****ing
stupid you are.

You would have to be ten times smarter than you now are to even
comprehend my intellectual capacity.

I'd have to be ten times dumber, actually.

Must be the cocaine.

I tried cocaine once about 40 years ago and all it did was make my
face numb. I wouldn't waste my money on that junk.

That's because you were stupid enough to buy powdered
novocaine, idiot.

I didn't buy it, dumbass. I wouldn't know the difference between
cocaine, novocain and powered sugar.

[email protected] December 8th 20 04:37 PM

Trunky Bells

[Default] On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 18:17:28 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

Huggies, I always love it when you prove how ****ing
stupid you are.
You would have to be ten times smarter than you now are to even
comprehend my intellectual capacity.

I'd have to be ten times dumber, actually.

Must be the cocaine.

I tried cocaine once about 40 years ago and all it did was make my
face numb. I wouldn't waste my money on that junk.

That's because you were stupid enough to buy powdered
novocaine, idiot.

I didn't buy it, dumbass. I wouldn't know the difference between
cocaine, novocain and powered sugar.

Obviously. Thanks for confirming my point, idiot.

The point on your head?

Who bought it for you? Bubba? I figure you bought it, never paid
for it, and the drug dealer you claim to have bitch slapped
finally found you and demanded you pay up.

Wrong again, dumbass. Nobody bought it for me. I was at a party at
college at a frat house, and it was made available.

Look at the bright side. Cocaine causes constipation,

Ah, the voice of experience.

Eviel Dewar December 8th 20 08:46 PM

Trunky Bells

On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 4:26:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
It's this time of year and I wrote you another song, Trunky. It goes
a little something like this:

Snorting through the snow
with the shortest straw today.
O' re the coke we go
high as hell the way.
All the dealers bring
making cokeheads fight.
Oh what fun it is to laugh
and sing a cokehead song tonight.

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

I'm working on a new one

It's beginning to look a lot like trunk butt,
Haaanging from Scott's ass.

Haven't gotten very far.

Eviel Dewar December 8th 20 11:50 PM

Trunky Bells

On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 6:09:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 12:46:11 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 4:26:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
It's this time of year and I wrote you another song, Trunky. It goes
a little something like this:

Snorting through the snow
with the shortest straw today.
O' re the coke we go
high as hell the way.
All the dealers bring
making cokeheads fight.
Oh what fun it is to laugh
and sing a cokehead song tonight.

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

I'm working on a new one

It's beginning to look a lot like trunk butt,
Haaanging from Scott's ass.

Haven't gotten very far.

How pathetic. How typical for a pervert like you. Hey, did YOU ski yesterday, MO? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sheep-****er.

[email protected] December 9th 20 05:02 AM

Trunky Bells

[Default] On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 15:09:28 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

I'm working on a new one

It's beginning to look a lot like trunk butt,
Haaanging from Scott's ass.

Haven't gotten very far.

How pathetic. How typical for a pervert like you.

I'm dreaming of a Trunkyless Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.

Eviel Dewar December 9th 20 10:53 AM

Trunky Bells

wrote this crap:
Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.
I'm working on a new one

It's beginning to look a lot like trunk butt,
Haaanging from Scott's ass.

Haven't gotten very far.

How pathetic. How typical for a pervert like you.

I'm dreaming of a Trunkyless Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.

Damn, you are one stupid, pathetic, laughable clown, Huggies.
Where did YOU ski yesterday? Oooops, forgot. You have not skied yet, probably won't all year. Ho, ho, ho, and I'm not talking about your mother. Change your diapers. I bet she changed them for you until you were over forty, at least.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Merry Trunkmas, Schattie!