SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Keystone Colorado Ski Condos avail from Owners (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=1913)

Kima August 25th 03 11:10 PM

Keystone Colorado Ski Condos avail from Owners

We are three families that all own condos in the same complex at
Keystone Resort. We have decided to rent them ourselves rather than
use an agency.

We offer three units, a 1 bedroom 2 bath, 2 bedroom 2 bath and a 3
bedroom 2bath. All have been lovingly redecorated. We provide all
linens and full kitchens.

Key Condo Complex is located at the Mountain House Base. A very short
walk to the Peru and Argentine Lifts. Situated on the banks of the
Snake River, Key Condo is perfect for summers too. Key Condo is the
closet complex at Mountain House to the River Run Village, the best of
both worlds!

If you have a large group consider renting all of them!
For more information see:
http://www.geocities.com/kimallison_80207/key3.html