SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   20!! more inches (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15561)

lal_truckee April 23rd 07 03:23 AM

20!! more inches

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi treat
you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

Walt April 23rd 07 01:03 PM

20!! more inches

lal_truckee wrote:

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi treat
you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

You know, I may have to schedule another trip to Tahoe next December -
just to give you the opportunity to bite me in person.

//Walt

MoonMan April 24th 07 02:18 PM

20!! more inches

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi
treat you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

You know, I may have to schedule another trip to Tahoe next December -
just to give you the opportunity to bite me in person.

Stop it Walt, I've got to wait till the 27th May to ski on real snow again,
Untill then I've got to make do with plastic :(

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

MoonMan April 24th 07 02:19 PM

20!! more inches

Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

A toast to Ullr.

May your skis run straight, may your hunts be fruitful, may Skadi
treat you like a Goddess treats a God.

Oh, and please send more snow? Thanks.

You know, I may have to schedule another trip to Tahoe next December -
just to give you the opportunity to bite me in person.

Stop it Walt, I've got to wait till the 27th May to ski on real snow again,
Until then I've got to make do with plastic :(

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk