SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Apache Peak (Colorado Indian Peaks) pix (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=9055)

Stephen Younge July 14th 03 02:23 AM

Apache Peak (Colorado Indian Peaks) pix

Here are some slides (probably requires the latest IE to see them,
unfortunately) of a short trip yesterday to climb Apache Peak via Apache
Couloir, then ski down the Queens Way. The Apache Couloir was not as steep
as we had hoped, but snow conditions were excellent for climbing. The skiing
left something to be desired, though...

http://home.attbi.com/~stephen.and.k...he/default.htm

Cheers,
Stephen

Ed Seedhouse July 14th 03 01:52 PM

Stephen Younge wrote:

Here are some slides (probably requires the latest IE to see them,
unfortunately)

Mozilla-Firebird 0.6 worked just fine for me.

Chiloe July 14th 03 02:00 PM

"Stephen Younge" wrote:
Here are some slides (probably requires the latest IE to see them,
unfortunately) of a short trip yesterday to climb Apache Peak via Apache
Couloir, then ski down the Queens Way. The Apache Couloir was not as steep
as we had hoped, but snow conditions were excellent for climbing. The skiing
left something to be desired, though...

http://home.attbi.com/~stephen.and.k...he/default.htm

Nice slide show, a window on the high country for those of us
sitting at lowland desks this morning. Great weather too.
Hope you'll do more.

Netscape worked fine for me.