SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Asymmetric boards - What are they for ? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29324)

[email protected] February 22nd 18 11:20 PM

Asymmetric boards - What are they for ?

They are not freestyle or down hill boards, they're free riding. I got mine in 89. I was the only snowboard maybe i might see 2 guys. I'm a girl and barely anywhere let you boa

Bob F February 23rd 18 04:23 AM

On 2/22/2018 3:20 PM, wrote:
They are not freestyle or down hill boards, they're free riding. I got mine in 89. I was the only snowboard maybe i might see 2 guys. I'm a girl and barely anywhere let you boa

I talked to someone on the hill last week on one. He said they were
designed to compensate for the difference between toe side and heel side.