SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Roccaraso, Italy (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27937)

caw2013 July 19th 13 10:51 AM

Roccaraso, Italy

I have never skied in Italy before so didn't really know what to expect on the ski front especially looking so far South on the map! Abruzzo seems to be a relatively undiscovered gem that not too many of us seem to know about. There is an extensive network of lifts (with no / short queues) and many downhill ski trails for all levels although it's particularly good for beginners and intermediate level. With apartments from 59 euros near Alto Sangro, the skiing holiday didn't break the bank either. I booked through peaceloveskiing.com, and will again next i want to ski in Italy.