SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   new england (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=11687)

Kevin Brooker December 19th 05 10:48 AM

new england

Anyone been out in NE yet?

[email protected] December 20th 05 04:32 PM

Kevin Brooker wrote:
Anyone been out in NE yet?

You live up there, what's the snow like ?

Todd

Kevin Brooker December 22nd 05 11:35 AM

6" where I live but the mountains look white. Is this 2" or 2 feet?

Ralph December 22nd 05 02:08 PM

Check out the www.telemarktips.com site forums section to stay plugged
into BC skiing/conditions. A very active site.

[email protected] December 27th 05 11:30 PM

Or www.bestskiweather.com. The woods and low level aspects of
backcountry in N. Vermont and NH (and I spose Maine) were very good for
this early in the season until rains yesterday which froze today with a
couple of inches on top (N. Vermont 2-4 inches all around). Hence it's
back to dangerous until we get more snow.